Forgotten Villains

Those are some good points about Andrea, but I’d definitely disagree about Arkham Knight. I actually thought it was clever to change the character to make her an actual Arkham. I really liked how it allowed Tomasi to work w/ a new character that had a direct connection to a larger legacy

The fisherman was in Aquaman new 52 so not long forgotten at least

I’m not sure that is true. The only Fisherman I remember being shown since then is one of those statues that was never explained.

Forgotten Villain: Meathead

Forgotten Villain: Wooden Nickel

Forgotten Villain: Bette Noir

1 Like

Forgotten Villain: Gorgeous Gilly

I can’t remember if it was the new 52 or rebirth but he was in charge of N.E.M.O before black manta took over

Yellow Wasp - Wild Cat’s (Ted Grants) villain

Remember when they had that Killer Wasp villain in the JSA run? I think he was supposed to be a legacy connection to Yellow Wasp.

1 Like

Might have been. Not sure if same person or someone who took up that legacy or if its just their version of it. Either way it would be good to see more of those classic forgotten or vague characters brought back and delved more into. Some of them have great potential to be their own core classics.

1 Like

Anyone remember a character from the 60s who had to guys in the same body. One was a powerless good guy, and the other was a super villain. The villain would hold a purple crystal to his eye and fire beams thru the crystal at foes.

Was that Eclipso?

1 Like

Yes, thank you very much!

Very briefly before Rebirth. That stretch is mostly remembered for his robo-batsuit’s ears looking more like a bunny than a bat.

And I’d like to see more of Lord Manga Khan from Justice League International. That guy was funny.

As someone who doesn’t get along well with bunnies, that would scare me crimeless more than the real deal.

Here is the Moth Family’s votes (excluding Killer Moth because he is of course the most famous)

Mother Grimm (Batman Legends of the Dark Knight issues 149-154)

King Tut (Batman: Confidential issues 26-28)

Raggedy Man (Batman: Arkham Reborn)

Deacon Blackfire (the real one -G) (Batman: The Cult)

Ratcatcher (First appearance Detective Comics 585)

Harm (First appearance Young Justice 4)

2 Likes

Such good choices!

1 Like

That’s a character I wouldn’t have known except Grant Morrison had him appear in his Batman run and subsequently was beheaded by Damian Wayne

1 Like