Fix a DC Comic Cover!

Did you used to work for Mad Magazine?

6 Likes

If only.

6 Likes

Yo, that’s great! lol

5 Likes

Just dropping in to say: Congratulations. You’ve officially made my favorite thread to scroll through in my two years in the community. Keep it up!

6 Likes

You’re gonna make me blush!

6 Likes

You know, I feel real bad for Roy Harper. He’s the star of one of the best and most iconic DC covers ever, but it doesn’t exactly help him out a whole ton.

It’s a super important story, obviously, handling a super important issue. But, like… wouldn’t it be great if things weren’t so dire for Speedy?

Well… it doesn’t have the same umph, but hopefully Roy’s life doesn’t go quite so astray now.

12 Likes

I’ve always thought that Batman #9 had a pretty cool cover. The image of the Dynamic Duo in a spotlight like that is just so awesome. But I feel bad, because I don’t want them to get caught! You never know how the GCPD is going to react to them. So here, I’ll help them get away.

11 Likes

In honor of the release of The Suicide Squad today, I figured I’d take a look at Suicide Squad #1 from 1987.

Very cool and minimalist. I’ll admit, though, I’m pretty worried for these guys! One of them’s going to die? I can’t just stand by while that happens!

Whew! Much better! Good to know that they’re all going to be just fine.

13 Likes

Hey Soup, I have a cover for you to fix.

I don’t know what happened but I don’t think the Injustice Society understand how to equally share, they are not all getting equal portions to rule over, and there are some spaces there I think without anyone even claiming. Can you do them a favor and equally divide their winnings. Oh and help out those guys in the back too maybe.

7 Likes

They also don’t seem to want Florida, Nevada, Oregon, or the Dakotas at all.

… Actually, the Gambler seems to be conspicuously avoiding Nevada, which is sort of ironic when you think about it.

6 Likes

Yeah, they really just don’t want that one lol.

6 Likes

Took me a little while to find the time, but I finally managed to get this fixed up for you!
First off, I freed the hostage members of the Justice Society, because in this alternate, they were never the JSA. Instead, the merry bad of misfits at the table are, and they’ve got big plans! They’re going to save America from the filthy Canadians who have invaded from the north. Get out of here, with your bob sleds and maple syrup and hockey. This is 'Murica! And the JSA are here to save it!

The poster of this comment, @TornadoSoup, does not mean to offend, disgrace, or embarrass any Canadians. They are all lovely people, even if they don’t know what bacon is.

8 Likes

Lol! I love it!

6 Likes

-cheers-

5 Likes

Hey @TornadoSoup! Got another cover for you to fix.

Now this one’s cheating a bit since it’s marvel but poor Tony just looks so sad. I was hoping you can help him out of that funk he’s in.

7 Likes

Ew, Marvel. Gross. Here, I’ve got a fix.

There we go, much better.

10 Likes

Poor Roy.

4 Likes

51k-zkyQ7uL.SX365_BO1,204,203,200

5 Likes

During Trivia Tuesday, we remarked how strange it is that Batman: Ego and other Tails is spelled “Tails” instead of “Tales”. So I made this,

7 Likes

Hey, @TornadoSoup, Zatanna’s hat is a little too big. Can you work your patented brand of magic, no backwards speech required?

5 Likes