Fix a DC Comic Cover!

I was looking at the first cover for Bendis’ Justice League run, and while I think it’s really good, there’s just this one small thing. I’d hate to embarrass David Marquez, because it really is excellent, but… I think he forgot to give any of them faces. Don’t worry, Mr. Marquez. I fixed that right up for you.

11 Likes

Did you make Batman smile???

4 Likes

Batman’s gotta look his best for his new writer!

4 Likes

It’s giving me a lot of Joker smile vibes :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Hey TornadoSoup, I’m still sad that this was the final issue of Hawkman. Please fix it for me.

5 Likes

I think this fix was pretty self-explanatory. Now, the series will go on forever.

9 Likes

What happens after the 20,000th issue is released???

5 Likes

I figure it’s okay to cancel it then. Good run

5 Likes

Joker’s Five Way Revenge is a classic Batman tale, just like it has a classic Batman cover. But, and maybe it’s just me, I feel like it could be a bit more modern.

Now this is a cover for Gen Z. Here, Joker’s just really excited about this super funny Fortnite video he found on his phone.

11 Likes

Hi, TornadoSoup. Here is another cover I would like you to fix.

6 Likes

You know, Hal looks really happy with all of his new rings. And I like making people happy. So I gave him a few more.

Look how happy he is now. I mean, you can’t see him, but I’m sure you can imagine. Thanks for the submission, HCQ!

9 Likes

That cover is going to be worth some scratch, some day. Better plan to send the kids to Yale on that one! :laughing:

@TornadoSoup, what can you do with this:

6 Likes

So the first thing I noticed was that this silvery guy isn’t wearing pants, so I fixed that for him. I figure he was probably pretty embarrassed about it. Then I also threw Batman in, because who the heck knows who Max Faraday is? But as a Bat-book, it can no live on forever.

Thanks for the submission, @Vroom!

10 Likes

Jim Lee and I know who he is. :wink:

As Green Arrow said on JLU: “Hey, thank you.”

I’ll be dropping off a few more in the coming days. Have your Photoshop ready, good sir! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I was recently thinking about Heroes in Crisis and I realized something… Heroes in Crisis… HiC…

13 Likes

Hey Tornado. Figured if you could fix this. It’s just so sad, this poor guy is about to get hurt.

6 Likes

So, first of all, this was easily the hardest submission yet. I’m impressed, @GetBard. Second, no need to feel bad for the bad guy anymore. He’s not about to get hurt now. Also… blurred for blood.

10 Likes

Ha ha! Love the Black Label logo.

4 Likes

I recently stumbled across the cover for New Teen Titans #39.

If there’s one thing I know about teenagers, it’s that they need to clean their rooms. And all these clothes lying around are a tripping hazard!

Must Alfred do everything for them?

15 Likes

I found a classic cover on a Firestorm comic. Consider adding a chaotic twist to this one and letting the blue flames fly, if you know what I mean.

4 Likes