First Look: DC HORROR PRESENTS: SOUL PLUMBER #1 - Releasing on October 5th, 2021

DC HORROR PRESENTS: SOUL PLUMBER #1 PREVIEW - AFTER ATTENDING AN EXORCISM SEMINAR IN A HOTEL, EDGAR WIGGINS CREATES A MACHINE TO TRAP EVIL SOULS. UPON TESTING THE MACHINE, EVERYTHING IS NOT QUITE RIGHT. CAN EDGAR SAVE THE WORLD FROM HIS OWN MISTAKES?

On Sale October 5th, 2021

DC Horror comes back with a brand new tale featuring Edgar Wiggins as a hapless gas station attendant. Here’s a first look at what’s in store!

Concept: Marcus Parks, Henry Zebrowski & Ben Kissel
Writers: Marcus Parks & Henry Zebrowski
Pencils: John McCrea & PJ Holden
Inks: John McCrea
Colors: Mike Spicer
Letters: Becca Carey
Cover: McCrea & Spicer
Variant: Tom Neely
Ratio Variant: Riley Rossmo & Ivan Plascencia

Synopsis: From the creators of The Last Podcast On The Left, exorcism just got a whole lot easier. After attending a seminar hosted in a hotel conference room by a mysterious group called the Soul Plumbers, Edgar Wiggins, disgraced former seminary school student, discovers what he thinks is the secret to delivering souls from the thrall of Satan. But after stealing the blueprints and building the machine himself, out of whatever he can afford from his salary as a gas station attendant, Edgar misses the demon and instead pulls out an inter-dimensional alien with dire consequences for all of mankind.

Pre-order your copy today by heading to dccomics.com or hitting up your favorite LCS!

Are you excited for more from DC Horror? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

14 Likes

Being that next week is such a light week in new releases for me, I just might pick this up.

From the preview, it appears to have a delightfully off-kilter way about itself.

Plus, I like John McCrea plenty, so there’s another reason this is of interest.

4 Likes

I have this on my pull list but my comic shop will be closed next week due to the owner taking a vacation.

2 Likes

I enjoyed issue1. Intrigued to see where this story goes, Like i’ve said in other threads this isnt my usual cup of tea but im glad i gave it a read.

3 Likes