First Look at Swamp Thing now LIVE! šŸŒ±

Batman could defeat swamp thug so ya weed killer

1 Like

It looks so amazing, especially in the horror genre.

5 Likes

So excited for the Swamp Thing TV show heā€™s one of my favorite characters

4 Likes

Newsweek and Hollywood Reporter saying Warner Bros developing new larger streaming platform and will shutter DC Universe. Is there truth to this?

1 Like

Yes finally!!!i feel like Swamp Thing is very under appreciated poor lil guyā€¦I mean big guy

4 Likes

I hope they can show us a bit more in a trailer soon and let us now what they have.

ā€¦that I think would be wise.

So are you guys saying it was a mistake to cancel? I got a little irritated when I heard they shut down production of Swamp Thing and the fate of the streaming channel was uncertain.

Read the body of the thread.

ā€¦whoops! Wrong thread. They say they are performing beyond expectations, the shows are good with big productions. With the lineup of exclusives and continued roll out on different consoles I think there is room for growth, and that this was isolated to Swamp Thing. Iā€™m reading the comics, watching DC Daily, and Doom Patrol is a pleasant surprise of a show I didnā€™t know I needed.

2 Likes

Iā€™m definitely not happy they went from 13 episodes to 10. They should make up for it somewhere. This is bs. Iā€™ve been waiting for this since it was announced. Itā€™s frustrating because itā€™s not Doom Patrol or Titans, but Swamp Thing.

6 Likes

Yeah, I hope itā€™s good and members like it and give it good feedback so we can get more of this type of horror genre with less oversight and more production.

houston28741.35437

Batman CANNOT defeat Swamp Thing. Have you not read a Swamp Thing comic book? Do you even read comics? Lol. Thereā€™s not enough ā€œweed killerā€ in the world to bring him down. Aquaman even tried to beat him, yea, howā€™d that work out for Arthur? Hmmā€¦

1 Like

For anybody who may not be up on Swamp Thing or wants to know more of what to expect before the show drops next month and read an outstanding run in comics, join us in the Book Club thread.

3 Likes

I definitely think itā€™ll be a good show

1 Like

So in preparation for Swamp Thing, what would be the best comics of his to read up on?

1 Like

The trailer looks awesome.

Iā€™ve been waiting so long the return of The Green!!

1 Like

-Go to HomePage
-scroll down to the trending discussions
-The discussion thread is labeled ā€œIntroducing DCUBC-Epics: Swamp Thing (1982-)
-The answers you seek are in the body of that thread;)

2 Likes

Guys, this is the show Iā€™ve been waiting for since the app started last year. Read the Alan Moore run thatā€™s available here, they may not have all the issues but Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be added soon. I have high hopes for this show now that I know theyā€™re using the Moore run and can handle the mature nature and horror elements of this classic run. Can not wait.

4 Likes