First Look at Swamp Thing now LIVE! 🌱

Turn out the lights, hide under your blankets, and steel your nerves- the Swamp Thing Reveal is here!

Find it on our DC YouTube channel, or by following the link below:
https://youtu.be/V8TKZu5PbdA

Are you excited for Swamp Thing? Let us know in the comments below!

62 Likes

Bitchin!

#practicaleffectsendure

7 Likes

I am freaking buzzing for this! The last time I was excited this much was for the Infinity War trailer!!

6 Likes

Awesome reveal!!! I love horror, so I am looking forward to this show. Loved the reveal of him coming out of the swamp! Wonderful teaser for the show.

7 Likes

I like it!

3 Likes

Good lord, that was a thing of beauty.

7 Likes

My heart was racing with excitement through the whole trailer. This is the show I am most excited for this year - and that’s saying a lot because I’m excited for all of the DCU shows.

8 Likes

Derek Mears looks great!

4 Likes

Looks perfect. Im so hyped already.

4 Likes

Looks amazing!

4 Likes

Cant wait to watch it!!! I have been loving TT and DP. Keep up the good work.

6 Likes

That was horrific!!! Can’t wait this going to be awesome.

4 Likes

Even though it’s a tiny tease and I’m sure a full trailer is still coming, THIS LOOKS SO AWESOME AND SPOOOOOKY OH MY GAWD YES

7 Likes

The suit looks cool :clap:

8 Likes

I CAN NOT WAIT!!!

7 Likes

James wan+daredevil writers+jason actor plays swamp thing=masterpiece

7 Likes

Please give this show full support DCU!

5 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! FINALLY SOME FOOTAGE!!! even though it was like the shortest teaser ever, it felt like a eternity watching it due to the love I have towards this character. the score sound horrifically awesome. and the man… I mean I should say the thing itself looks almost perfect. I’m really impressed how he looks despite of the budget. Can’t wait for this to come out. I hope they contribute a lot of Alan Moore’s runs from the comics…

4 Likes

Over at Reviews on the Edge we are super stoked for this … can not wait to dig into the first episode … so … boo!!! looks intense and scary … hopefully the music in the peak is going to be part of the series … the elad in with the slow zoom thru the swamp with the water starting to bubble and then finally Swamp Thing rising up out of the water is a great touch …

4 Likes

I’ve been super excited for this and it’s looking great so far, but I saw an article on IGN today saying production was suddenly halted before finishing all 13 episodes and the DCU service is being reevaluated? What’s going on over there? I’ve been really loving the service and don’t want to see it cancelled or get scaled back.

5 Likes