First Look at Swamp Thing now LIVE! 🌱

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/swamp-thing-order-cut-as-dc-universes-role-warnermedia-streaming-unclear-1202680

2 Likes

I am officially worried.

DC has an official announcement in Watchtower

2 Likes

Thanks, @Nathan.Payson :slight_smile:

That teaser got me all teased up. This show was a big part of me deciding to subscribe when I first heard about DC universe and I preordered the year. This first look has me excited all over again and the dude playing Swamp Thing is from my home town of Bakersfield Ca which is cool. This service keeps getting better and better

4 Likes

I think we have to give them some benefit of the doubt. They can only do so juch. If the numbers dont work, theyll have to make compromises. At least, so far, its been good.

1 Like

Looks freaking awesome!!!1

1 Like

Swamp Thing looks marvelous Now just 1 1/2 months to go. As the say waiting is the hardest part

2 Likes

I LOVE the practical effects they’re using so much. It’s not some terrible CGI creature yet it still looks like the character. The only real CGI is the eyes. The hype is real, people.

3 Likes

It looks amazing. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Beautiful BEAUTIFUL

1 Like

Were gonna need those episodes back…

Im ready for Swamp Thing!

1 Like

I like how this teaser is reminiscent of the opening for the old USA series.

1 Like

Can’t Wait!!!

As with everything else here, I’m apprehensive. How many episodes before it turns into a preach-a-thon. I have this sneaking suspicion that it will be a treatise on the evils of the white man. How he’s the center of the ills of the planet. Maybe not, but I just want to see him snatch up bad guys, who do bad things and make flowers bloom. (I’m Hispanic and Jewish btw)

Man I’m so pumped for this series I’ve been reading the saga of swamp thing so good

3 Likes

According to news a rama Swamp Thing with cut back from 13 episodes to 10 anybody have any idea why

Nevermind I just saw the post newsarama is apparently trying to discourage this DC Universe for some reason cuz they’re claiming that WBS rethinking this site

He look amazing and green just like me Ambush bug!!

2 Likes