First look at Robert Pattinsons Batsuit

Honestly I’m excited. I know a lot of people have put down Pattinson but I’m giving him a chance. He looks phenomenal in the suit so I just hope the movie is decent

4 Likes

Looks okay, there’s something about the mask I just don’t like, his eyes look wide and from forehead to chin looks pushed in. Other than that suit looks alright.

1 Like

I think it’s going to be a pretty cool year one batsuit. I’m all in for Pattinson as batman, I think he is going to be great. And Zoey Kravitz is excellent casting as Selina. I’m excited

2 Likes

@RyanSteele0311 Please say that’s photoshopped. He looks like the Batman of the future with a giant brain. :grinning:

4 Likes

@TravisMorgan oh it’s extremely photoshopped lol, but it kinda represents what I’m talking about in an above comment, the suit is fine the mask though the mask is really throwing me off of the whole thing. It seems as if from his forehead to his chin you could do a few tricks with a tech deck. The eyes look rather large like he’s tripping balls. Lol.

4 Likes

0_JS207025056

7 Likes

Pretty sure we’re looking at a Stuntman in a Stuntsuit, hence the weird ears. This is why I hate leaked set images, everything looks kind of terrible lol. Hope those goggles are only for the stunt shots

7 Likes

I’ve heard speculation that the lenses might be turned white in post, but you’re probably right and they’re there just to protect the stunt double’s eyes while he uses the cycle

5 Likes

I’ve heard that too, which might be awesome. I just remember the leaked images from Suicide Squad. It was the Batman/Joker car chase. Batman’s suit looked loose, he had no make-up under the mask, and no cape. They added the cape digitally in the final film. However, a cape would be a terrible idea on a bike irl so maybe that is the costume ‘as is’.

3 Likes

It looks like there are lenses on the mask.
Maybe the suit will have the classic white eyes in the final cut.

8 Likes

Definitely looks like a Year One suit. It has some strong ties to Arkham as well.

7 Likes

The ears are really pointing!:hushed: In Jack Nicholson’s voice Nice outfit.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Shaweeet!

1 Like

What Is this the actual suit?

3 Likes

I just noticed he’s on the batcycle

4 Likes

I don’t like The suit

4 Likes

Me either. It’s…just not what I was expecting.

3 Likes

I hope that’s his “Bat cycle suit”

4 Likes

Yeah… it looked better in the teaser video… not digging it as much here.

4 Likes