First look at Robert Pattinsons Batsuit

Matt Reeves has released a screen test (on Vimeo) featuring the new batsuit. It has a very Arkhamverse feel to it, imo

38 Likes

Looks pretty decent!

9 Likes

WOOOOO!!! This is what I’ve been waiting to see! Just watched a video this morning complaining about how we haven’t seen the suit yet. Thank you, @Zombedy!

I L:heart:VE it! Tactical and sharp with a matte finish. The collar is also a nice touch! The cowl is super unique and has a cranial mold, which I’ve seen in recent comic illustrations but never on screen. Can’t wait for the film!

21 Likes

itsriddling

17 Likes

His bat-emblem kind of looks looks detachable.

18 Likes

Oh man, wouldn’t that be cool? Like a Batarang!

10 Likes

The shoulders kinda look like, you know…

14 Likes

Okay, now that is pretty cool :open_mouth: The music too.
Wish the camera panned up to show how long the ears were but I’ll take what I can get.

14 Likes

Is it Pattinson in the suit? Will he be the first Bruce Wayne without an IMMEDIATELY recognizable mouth?

And does anyone know if that’s new music by Giacchino or repurposed from another score?

9 Likes

Beautiful. One of my favorite answers to what makes u so special? Yeah what makes u so much better than us?

5 Likes

It looks so similar to his costume in the original Detective Comics! :scream::star_struck:

5 Likes

I was waiting for The Imperial March to kick in with that music…

5 Likes

Same! It reminded me of the Boba Fett suite! Forget the suit I want that suite! (heh see what I did there?)

Looks like the Arkham suit a little. I am definitely excited to see some more of that!

5 Likes

Not mine. But here’s a link to a video without the filter https://twitter.com/geekvibesnation/status/1228106619722063872?s=21

4 Likes

Definitely a ringer for the Arkham suit! I’m on a fresh game and there is a part where the Arkham Knight is monologuing about knowing where to shoot (between the armor panels). When Pattinson rotated his arm, there was a gap between the plates - just like in the game’s model.

4 Likes

Cool. Looks Arkham Knight esque to my eyes. Hope there’s a color accent somewhere (not all black like the Nolan movies).

4 Likes

It reminds me of Arkham Knight.
Not sure how I feel about the cape needing a collar. That looks weird. The nose looks kind of weird as well.

3 Likes

The music got me more hyped than the costume.

8 Likes

yes the music is by Giacchino - I saw Reeves tweet that out. I liked it

7 Likes

The cowl has a knight 's visor look to it, I like it.

@Zombedy, Ditto for me, first thought: bat symbol=baterang

6 Likes