First look at Robert Pattinsons Batsuit

yeah the bat symbol def looks like they’re batarangs or some kind of detachable gadget.

5 Likes

Yea looks like there is a couple places where pins to connect to it - maybe a batarang or something more technologically driven. Certainly leaves a lot to contemplate

3 Likes

I loved everything about the Batfleck suit except for the jaw portion of the cowl. I thought it made his chin look too round and not chiseled. Now this I really like! They really take advantage of Pattinson’s chinI wish they were doing the white eye look, but I am sure it will look great regardless. Looking forward to seeing how tall the ears are

3 Likes

It might just be a first stage Batsuit. We could see an evolved suit later in the movie or in a sequel. That being said, it’s a cool suit!! Seems actually hard to tell it’s Robert Pattinson.

8 Likes

Some people may ask “Do we need another Batman movie?”
To them I say “Heck, yes. Look at this.”

12 Likes

We need to see some ears!!! I wonder if the suit is really going to be blue and gray as some reported?

2 Likes

17 Likes

I agree Major Trevor!

2 Likes

I like how the suit looks worn. In every other Batman movie I feel like he wears a suit once and puts it into an incinerator at the end of every night. They’re always glossy and new. Good thing he owns textile plants.

3 Likes

Man that cowl is giving me Adam West vibes! the stitching and the noise. really wish we got to see the ears.

9 Likes

So I was kinda thinking if it is removable and not batarangs the inner parts of the bat symbol look like handles, possibly grapple gun handles. Then I saw a video where people were theorizing that he may have made the symbol out of the gun that killed his parents. That would be pretty hard core!

8 Likes

Let’s gooooooooooo! That got me so hyped!!

4 Likes

Not loving him in the suit!

4 Likes

I feel the way about Pattinson’s Batman the way Pattinson feels about steak in “The Lighthouse.”

3 Likes

Michael Keaton’s Bat suit will always be my favorite, Batfleck a close second, but I can easily see this in my top 5.

2 Likes

I heard a rumor that it was made out of the gun that killed his parents. Which sounds pretty interesting

6 Likes

@GrilldCheezer that would be an interesting take on it.

1 Like

Saw it and it looks awesome. The fun theory sounds interesting. Can’t wait to see more as time goes on.

2 Likes

It feels like a really cool blend between the Arkham Games and the Adam West suits. Super into it, and I can’t praise Robert Pattinson as an actor enough. Here’s to a great movie.

4 Likes

I’m not necessarily a fan of how we went from the absolute beast that was Batfleck back to the more lithe Bale-ish frame, but I’m still excited. I wish I could see more of the suit, but so far this is good, although I don’t like how skull-like the cowl looks, but I like this theory someone posted that the bat symbol is crafted from the broken down parts of the gun that killed Thomas and Martha Wayne.

2 Likes