First Look At Leslie Grace as Batgirl!

I don’t like the promo image, but do like a subsequently leaked set pick where the suit isn’t so brightly purple.

4 Likes

Yeah this pic looks a little too shiny or something. That could be addressed by lighting and other things for the final film though.

6 Likes

The suit looks to be made out of leather, and leather has an expected reflection to it when lights hit it. Besides, the audience should be able to see Batgirl do her thing, even when the other characters in the scene don’t. I’ve read negative comments on movies before about how the lighting in the scene was too dark to even see the characters.

5 Likes

Yeah, I don’t want it overly dark. I think the colors are decent, such as the red hair tone and purple of the suit. I just think it looks more sparkling like a plastic than leather. I’m sure that quality can be impacted by various lighting and photography techniques.

4 Likes

Love the boots.

6 Likes

Co-signed. :smiley: :+1: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

5 Likes

Closer look at the new Batgirl suit here-

via Reddit

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

:eyes:
:star_struck: :purple_heart: :hiking_boot:
:0_batgirl_variant_manapul:

#abovethefold89

5 Likes

giphy

Aw yeah!

6 Likes

A podcaster I follow on Twitter I think said it best. :rofl:

5 Likes

Contrary to the message that Tweet is trying to send, there’s absolutely nothing ‘knee-jerk’ about preferring a set picture over a promotional image.

2 Likes

It’s now become more real for everyone. Batgirl has arrived! :white_heart:

I’m still hoping this gets a theatrical run instead. Barbara Gordon deserves it. :fist:t3:

4 Likes

In all honesty, Theatrical releases for most films are now irrelevant; the industry just needs to catch up to that reality.

2 Likes

I like the fact that the uniform is practical and is something someone on a police force would use for protection.

7 Likes

Agreed. Solid in both function and form. :+1:

7 Likes

Nightwing needs to do the same upgrade. Maybe he will now that they hang out together.

7 Likes

Co-signed. :+1:

6 Likes

I’m more interested in which DC films are doing to do well at the box office.
The Batman- yes
Black Adam- Probally
The Flash- I can see being either a bomb or a hit
Aquaman 2- Probally will do really good
Superpets- Eh I don’t know

3 Likes

Go Burnside!!! All different but all look like Burnside/ Yvonne…

9 Likes

I wondered why I can never find any of these in the store?

3 Likes