Find DC Universe at WonderCon!

I’m a little suspicious frankly…

1 Like

@jmg I believe up to a year ago. MU is 6 months ago.

2 Likes

All right everyone, here comes the schedule for 2019:

Swamp Thing, May 31st
YJ:O July 2nd
Batman: Hush: Summer
Titans Season 2
Harley Quinn
Stargirl (pushed a few months down)

6 Likes

I CANT WAIT FOR HUSH OKBAI.

4 Likes

Look at all those nww trees blossoming now that I’m going fully digital for my comics

2 Likes

@jmg902, it is the full DC Comics library with the exception of some notable imprints, like Vertigo. I’ll be pushing a master FAQ thread after the panel for everyone to submit their questions.

6 Likes

Of course, Titans Season 2 casting, which you all already know… Chella Man as Jericho, Joshua Orpin as Superboy, Esai Morales as Deathstroke, and Chelsea Zhang as Ravager.

2 Likes

Woah! Titans season 2 coming after Swamp Thing? Does that place it in an August/September/October time frame?!

2 Likes

I think so, @jmg902! They didn’t give an exact date!

2 Likes

Let’s go with a solid “Fall”.

2 Likes

We just announced everyone here at the panel getting this freaking GORGEOUS Doom Patrol poster- we’ve given out tickets that will be redeemed at a booth on the floor :astonished:

4 Likes

People said “Oooh”, then they said “Aaah”.

4 Likes

Ye humble news ed here… 20, 000+ comics to start. More added every week thereafter. All of them at least one year since first publication.

5 Likes

Titans in the fall works for me…a little sad about Stargirl being delayed, but let’s do it right

1 Like

I’m “oooh” and "ahhh"ing and I’m not even there!

1 Like

Sorry I momentarily passed the heckie out with that comic announcement. Seriously I got a tear in my eye!!! I am at home squealing and my partner is looking at me like I done lost my mind.

5 Likes

“For all the weirdness, there was an undeniable humanity. The trick of the show was, no matter how weird we go, these characters are always first and foremost human beings.” -Jeremy Carver, showrunner of Doom Patrol

5 Likes

@PrincessAmethyst, we’re losing it right along with you!

3 Likes

Sandman?

1 Like

@Nathan.Payson, no Vertigo imprint on the service. Gotta give you something to ask for! :wink:

4 Likes