Find DC Universe at WonderCon!

Will you be attending WonderCon in Anaheim next weekend? Come by and visit DC Universe! We have some very special events dedicated to our subscribers.

:zap:PANEL: This Is Your DC Universe
Date: Friday, March 29 • 5:30pm - 6:30pm PST

Get an in-depth look at the brand new and ground-breaking digital subscription service designed just for fans. Get the latest updates on original live-action and animated series Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, and Young Justice: Outsiders, as well as a deep dive on the incredible lineup of legendary DC films, epic animated movies, comic books, exclusive merchandise and more.

If you can’t make it, don’t worry! We will also be live-commenting on the panel as it’s happening, right here in the comments!

:zap:FREE EXCLUSIVE SCREENING: Shazam! For DC Universe Members Only!
Date: Saturday, March 30th • 7:00pm PST
Tickets: www.gofobo.com/ShazamWonderConRSVP

Join fellow members of the DC Universe and see a FREE exclusive advanced screening of Shazam! in Anaheim, CA! Make sure you reserve your tickets by clicking the link above. Remember : Theater is overbooked to ensure a full theater.

=================================
Of course, there are TONS of other ways to celebrate your DC spirit throughout WonderCon! Be sure to check out our booth, located on in the exhibition hall at #1101, or attend one of over a dozen panels taking place all weekend as we celebrate Batman’s 80th Anniversary of his first appearance (a very star-studded panel!), spotlights on creators like Jim, Lee, Tim Sale, or Scott Snyder and more, not to mention in-depth looks at DC Super Hero Girls and a sneak peek of the upcoming JOKER film.
And of course, the premiere of both JUSTICE LEAGUE vs. THE FATAL FIVE and BATMAN vs. THE NINJA TURTLES. Whew!
Find more details on DC presence and panels in WonderCon’s full programming schedule here:
https://www.comic-con.org/wca/programming-schedule

So, WILL you be at WonderCon? Let us know in the comments below! If we run into you at the show, we may just give you some special swag :wink:

20 Likes

I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I’m a “ask anyway” guy.

DC will have exclusive comics at WonderCon. I’m particularly interested in the Jim Lee variant for Shazam #4. Is there a way DCU can get an allotment of the exclusives and set them aside for members that can’t attend WonderCon? Then email members for shipping and payment method or some such? It’d be a very nice way to help out those not at the show.

Again, I’m fairly certain of the answer but I wanted to ask anyway =)

3 Likes

We respect the conventions efforts to create a special experience for the people who travel out to have a memorable time, and exclusives are a big part of that. I highly encourage you to try and make it out to one of the big conventions sometime soon!

4 Likes

@Applejack

And that is the way it should be for collectors. But that said, it sure would be nice if we had some DCU Only collectibles of our own. :wink:

3 Likes

This sounds awesome! I wish I could go, but I’m going out of town for my cousin’s wedding. Hope everyone else has fun at WonderCon! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hope everyone have a great time! :grinning: :zap:SHAZAM!!!:zap:

2 Likes

Vroom, i liked your comment, never hurts to ask🤗…i imagined you were speaking for me…much love, amigo.

1 Like

Like I said, I knew the answer, just figured I’d ask anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t wait for Friday

1 Like

I’ll be there all weekend! Looking forward to the WB/New Line and panel and for the Shazam screening!

3 Likes

I have a question anything for Sunday?

1 Like

I’M SO EXCITED! I’LL BE THERE FRIDAY. If only I was there for Saturday too! That Shazam! screening sounds awesome!

2 Likes

I’m so excited for WONDERCON 2019!!! I’ll definitely be there!
-Boy Wonder

2 Likes

Will we be able to watch the panel after the fact. Maybe through the Movies and TV side?

When and where is the signing schedule for the DC booth going to be posted?

4 Likes

I will be there with the whole family!

2 Likes

I know there has to be a balance, but it would be great to have more than 2 tickets for the Shazam screening for larger families…

I’m there! So excited for the DC universe panel

2 Likes

I will be there all weekend, can’t wait to attend the DC Universe panel.

2 Likes

Gonna be there with my 9 year old, already got passes to SHAZAM!

2 Likes