Find DC Universe at WonderCon!

Oh… weird. All subscribers will get access to the full DC comics library? In April? Over 20,000 comics? At the same price they’re already paying? That can’t be right.

10 Likes

Titans Season 2, Swamp Thing, and Stargirl?!

3 Likes

Mommy

1 Like

They didn’t report the stats for full membership subs yet!

2 Likes

But ANYWAY. You guys like comics?

4 Likes

What am I going to do all this money I was saving to pay you for the full Library???,

5 Likes

Before there is even time to talk about comics, we’re already moving on to… Season 1 of Krypton, premiering on the service April 5th! The whole season, in full binge-worthy glory!

6 Likes

@Don-El, treat yourself to some swag!

3 Likes

@AppleJack This isn’t an early April fools joke is it??? Don’t be playin :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

And of course, Justice League vs. The Fatal Five dropping, April 16th!! An INCREDIBLE, LEGENDARY voice cast!

5 Likes

It’s no joke, friends. It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for.

6 Likes

Not to mention the animated Batman: Hush to come to the service later this year!

4 Likes

It’s been so freaking hard not to respond to every request for a comic with “IT’S COMING, IT’S ALL COMING!”

4 Likes

Over. Twenty. Thousand. Comics. With more added every week. Mwah!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, this Fatal Five clip looks incredible…

2 Likes

everyone’s been yammering for the animated hush this is amazing my wife says I should buy the 40in Hawkman statue for $1,500 brilliant

3 Likes

Wow. Okay, Miss Martian stole that show.

3 Likes

We did it. DCU = DC Unlimited

6 Likes

Hahaha, Mrs. Don-El is the perfect wife!

3 Likes

Applejack “the entire library” is that the ENTIRE library or will it be further clarified once you release the whole report or whatever is coming in like 30 minutes?

2 Likes