Favorite Version of Supergirl?

The pic u have attached. White t and gloves always been my number 1 since she 1st appeared that way. I also love the evil version in all black.

On that subject, thereā€™s not many good action figures with her in the white. Thereā€™s 1, but I donā€™t like the face on it. Iā€™ll break down & buy it, & I canā€™t tell u how many times Iā€™ve done that with a figure in a certain outfit, that they only had 1 option of, that I put off cuz of one thing or another I didnā€™t like. Then got it & it looked 10xs better in person & became a favorite. I just did it with WW dark knight figure. I needed it to complete Dr. Psycho, but I didnā€™t like the way it looked. It dropped to like $10 & I bought it, now itā€™s one of my favorite WW figs.

The Crisis on Infinite Earth.
She died.

1 Like

Rip Kara bae :ā€™(

2 Likes

Supergirlā€™s appearance in Justice League: Unlimited is one of my absolute favorites ever. Her connection to Oliver was one of the most touching in the entire series. :slight_smile: So my vote goes there.

That said, I also love the CW version. Every time she and Lena are on screen, my heart melts into a puddle.

2 Likes

CW version rocks for sure

2 Likes

The Silver Age version, back when she was plucky and not a pinup.

The Peter David run is the best Supergirl stories IMHO. Although all have some value.

@AlexanderKnox

What is plucky?

1 Like

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plucky

1 Like

@AlexanderKnox

Thanks! That is interesting, I never heard someone use that word before. The closest thing Iā€™ve heard to that is something like ā€œpluckingā€ a chicken lol

1 Like

If youā€™re wondering why I couldnā€™t look it up myself, itā€™s because I didnā€™t know if this was some new lingo or internet slang lol

my favorite supergirl have to be the dcau(STAS & JLU)supergirl and the Linda Danvers supergirl during the earth born angel/ Buffy the vampire type era from the mid 90s to early 2000s

Ditto. My heartā€™s nostalgia will always be for the Supergirl from the Superman Animated Series and then onto Justice League and Justice League Unlimited. And Melissa Benoist has been great! Looking forward to her possible future turns as Supergirl in more layered and well written endeavors.