Favorite Version of Supergirl?

What is your favorite version of Supergirl?

My absolute favorite is the version from Superman The Animated Series. Followed by Melissa Benoist (CW Supergirl).

Do you have a favorite?

latest.png

6 Likes

Who’s with me? :neutral_face:

Death-of-Supergirl-Crisis-Infinite-Earths-DC-George.jpg

4 Likes

Power Girl.

I will also point out, that whether you love or hate the SUPERGIRL movie, Helen Slater changes the way flying scenes are performed, forever, and for the better. (yes, even more than Christopher Reeve)

One must also mention effort and dedication Of Melissa Benoist in her series.

4 Likes

I like her JLU incarnation best, which had evolved from STAS. Although, her Batman/Superman Apokolips version was the hottest.

2 Likes

@Aquamon

A good chick is a dead chick??? LOL

1 Like

@MisfitHighlander

I agree. There is something so serene about how Helen floated in the scenes, it wasn’t action sequences but more like fantasy. Really showed how grace and elegance apply in women whereas cannot in the brute strength of a man.

just playing I love Supergirl!

1 Like

@DeSade-Acolyte

I gotta see that and yes, about the Apokalips version, I agree

She looks like a Kara from Hell but in a 80’s heavy metal kinda way. Reminds me kinda pf the Heavy Metal Fakk comics a bit as far as style.

3 Likes

@Aquamon

I know lol It’s all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

She is great

1 Like

Awwwwe is that Dex-Starr with her? :o

2 Likes

Loved this version of her

2 Likes

Apocalypse version was great also

2 Likes

Listen, if you’ve gotta kick the bucket, make sure you go out like Pre-Crisis Supergirl did.

Also, while I do have my gripes with how the CW series is written sometimes, I definitely have to acknowledge the charm Melissa Benoist brings to the title role. That is the definition of perfect casting.

3 Likes

Also loved the version of her in Superman Unbound

umbound+3.jpg

3 Likes

@BatJamags, I agree the woman who plays her on the CW is charming and adorable. I just can’t do that show though but I love her in the crossovers.

2 Likes

@AquamonC
I really like that version, but from a fashionista sense, I never could get past the belt. It spoils the silhouette.

1 Like

You know, I don’t think I’ve ever been particularly attached to any version of Supergirl. I feel like all of them are fine.

2 Likes

@DeSade-acolyte I know what you mean. (I have no sense of fashion.) I was more so referring to the way she was written in the superman/batman series. she looks beautiful as always but I really liked they way she was portrayed in those stories.

1 Like

PG is the best SG

2 Likes