Favorite to never make it to big screen

who is your favorite hero/villain who you absolutely NEED to see on the big screen before you die?
please dont include characters who’ve already appeared in live action EVEN ONCE (catwoman, Bane)
and please dont list any characters who we are guaranteed to show up in the near future (Black Adam)

for example mine are Captain Atom, Metamorpho, The Silencer, and blue beetle
and perhaps a sexy lady shiva

9 Likes

I would like to see Brainiac, Court of Owls, and Mad Hatter.

10 Likes

Azreal

7 Likes

Fun topic, I would love to see Killer Moth or a Batman Beyond.

6 Likes

The Authority, Divine Right: The Adventures of Max Faraday, Lobo, Planetary and WildC.A.T.S.

2 Likes

the Freedom Fighters, Dial H for Superhero (Nelson Jent and the Squid)

4 Likes

Killer Moth, Azreal, Brainiac, a good version of Lex Luthor, Static Shock, Red Tornado.

5 Likes

Hawkman based on vendittis first 12 issues of his run please

3 Likes

G’Nort

3 Likes

Would love a movie quality Clayface, we have the technology!

4 Likes

Clayface is ridiculously overdue for his live-action movie debut.

A Stan Winston designed animatronic Charaxas would have been great to see too.

5 Likes

Batman Beyond, Tim Drake, Darkseid

3 Likes

Darksied would be amazing.

4 Likes

This is a long list for me, but top 2 are Zatanna & Barda—maybe Lobo. Surprised they’ve never been tapped in. Would also like to see Circe in a WW movie.

3 Likes

Does Deathstroke count? there was that cameo at the end of Justice League, but he really hasn’t been a big part yet.

I’d like screen time like Black Manta Finally got

1 Like

I would love to see a Vic Sage Question film. Sort of a noir type detective story.

Alternatively, I’d like to see a Plastic Man film. Just let em go nuts with it.

3 Likes

Oooh almost forgot before I die I need a Lethal Weapon style buddy superhero film featuring Booster Gold and Ted Kord Blue Beetle.

4 Likes

They were in Gotham.

@Vroom and @Dank

He was in BoP (2008) and Gotham. Both are terrible but they still exist.

I’d like Question (Vic), Azrael, the JSA, and Batman Beyond! (I know it looks like we’re getting most of the JSA in Stargirl but I’d don’t think some of them (Dodds, Alan, Grant and Garrick) are going to be in it.

2 Likes

@TheBatgirlofNML looking pretty rough lol. Never watched that old BoP this might be my excuse to give it a go! Reminds me of those 90s made for si-fi movies.

1 Like

I meant appearing in movies.

1 Like