Favorite to never make it to big screen

oh. In that case, I add Barbara Gordon and the JSA to the list! Also all the Robins except Dick.

2 Likes

I was referring to Clayface being overdue for his live-action movie debut. :wink:

2 Likes

I would love to see plastic man and lobo in a movie

1 Like

A live action Batman Beyond would be cool!

2 Likes

Zatanna

1 Like

dial H for hero for sure. i feel like all the new wonder comics titles would make really good Netflix specials lol

1 Like

booster and beetle is an absolute must before we all die

same here. maybe we need to get a watch party started!!

Either The Question or The Great Machine (Ex Machina).
-M

Guy Gardner or Booster Gold

1 Like

Crime Syndicate of America if it counts

3 Likes

I second literally any Robin except Dick Grayson
nothing against Dick, really, just he has his own wikipedia page for “appearances in other media” it’s way over time to give someone else a shot. (Damian has a ton of animated films, but at this point I’ll take what I can get)

Can BOP!Cass really be considered Cass? Literally the only thing they had in common was that they were Asian orphans. Because I want Cass on the big screen in all her glory.

2 Likes

Like @LadyoftheShield of the shield said, any of the Robins, but particularly Jason Todd for me. I would love to see him in a live action movie, as he doesn’t really have any media appearances anywhere else. He had the animated Under the Red Hood movie (I assume we’re talking about live action movies that actually appeared in theaters?) and an episode or two focused on him in Titans but that’s about it.

Also the Court of Owls because I have a thing for creepy secret organizations and their whole story in the comics was great.

The Batman who Laughs

The Spectre

Freedom Fighters, Batgirl, Legion of Superheroes, Midnighter Hawkman & Hawkgirl, Vixen

i second vixen. not sure why she hasnt been done yet

Jaime

It’s easy to name Batfamily members like Tim, Jason, Jean…

I’d really like to see films featuring Martian Manhunter. Oh, and any number of JSA and Young Justice members. That covers a ton, I know.

2 Likes