Favorite titans member

now that episode 4 of titans season 2 released who is your favorite titans member

1 Like

Donna! She impressed me last season but getting more of her story, you feel for the character more. Conor Leslie is doing a fantastic job!

8 Likes

Yep, have to go with Donna as well, I love her and her brother-sister relationship with Grayson is just the best, which is why it grosses me out when people say they slept together.

1 Like

I’m still all about Starfire. Raven is a close second.

4 Likes

Dick, then Rose.

6 Likes

Raven :scream:

3 Likes

Hawk. Gave us something new in terms of back story and development and took me by surprise. Really shows how dark DC can be besides some of the stories we know that are more-less reiterations.

3 Likes

Raven always! And I’m super proud of how much more mature she’s been acting this season, can’t wait to see her harnessing her powers to their full potential!

3 Likes

Hawk, I love characters who are kind of jerks, but work hard to be better. That kind of conflict and inner struggle is always interesting to see play out.

Wonder Girl is a close second. The actress really nails one of the harder members to pin down from the comics at times.

1 Like

So am I the only one that saw the way Rose put herself back together and thought that’s where Jericho’s hiding

Raven/ Beast Boy (can’t choose )
Raven used to annoy me but she has really matured this season

2 Likes

Dick. I like leaders!

3 Likes

I’m going to vote for Gar even though he’s not the best due to bad writing, he’s still my favorite. Ryan Potter is well cast for the role and they nailed the backstory with the Doom Patrol. The writing hasn’t given him much to do and if this show can’t utilize a great character like Beast Boy, I hope they send him to Doom Patrol where they maybe can do Gar justice with a bigger budget and his bromance with Cyborg.

Otherwise, Dick is a pretty good protagonist with Thwaits being perfectly cast for the role. They are dragging the Nightwing reveal out way too long for my tastes though. He burned the Robin suit in 1x07 and its 2x06 right now. Jason Todd, Donna Troy, and Rose Wilson are right out of the page with their comic counter parts. Well cast. Kory just had her best episode imo they got a better design, fixed her backstory, and got a nice action scene with her and Slade. Like others have said, Raven has really improved and is a good wildcard since she can likely kill everyone just as easily as save them. Hank also really improved this season. Minka Kelly is great as Dawn and really makes up for some inconsistent writing she’s been getting.

1 Like

Raven and Jason Todd - I like Characters that are best described as “The Wild Card” , thought I guess you could say the whole team other then Donna Troy and Dick are the only ones solid level minded . But Raven this season between her new Darker Demon Form look and Just the Actress being more enamored with the Raven Character , the skys the limit to see how much she can bring, and Boy Wonder Jason Todd, as long as we don’t jump right into “Death in a Family” I’m enjoying his impulsive bad decision making all the while kicking butt

5 Likes

Donna, then Starfire

2 Likes

Don’t really have a favorite but one character i didn’t like in season 1 was Jason Todd but in Season 2 he is great i like this character as a member of the titans.

2 Likes

My boy Ryan Potter

3 Likes

Raven and Robin

2 Likes

Dick and Gar

2 Likes

Dick! Donna and Kory are up there with him too.

1 Like