Favorite titans member

Personally, I’ve always been a Raven fan and have to go with her in any iteration she’s in. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Raven. I wish she wasn’t just hanging back all the time and could control her powers. She would rip most problems in half 9 times out of 10 or make them dramatically worse. It’s always unpredictable with her witch makes it amazing to watch the scenes with her.

4 Likes

Dick, gar, and Conner

1 Like

RaVen

1 Like

Wonder Girl
Both Donna and Cassie

Can I cheat and say “all of them”,

Kidding aside, if I.had to chose, I’d pick Jason because he offers a fascinating contrast to Dick.

1 Like

Donna. Sorry to say, this version of Starfire is a big disappointment for me

1 Like

Robin/Nightwing to be, Starfire, Dove, Wonder Girl, and a growing interest in the Conner charter.

However, my number one character so far, is Krypto.

I am not a big fan of Hawk, Garth, Raven, or Rose, but I do not hate them. In fact, I like how they are written so far. They all have room to grow and be liked more by me as time goes by.

MACJR

1 Like

Forgot Robin II, Jason Todd. Not at all one of my favorite characters, but again, I do not hate him.

MACJR

The more the show progresses the more I lean towards Jason. However currently it’s Dick with Jason at a CLOSE 2nd place

1 Like

Grayson

Oh boy… I’m torn between Dawn and Kory, then Donna.

Traditionally, Raven has always been my favorite, but these characters kinda stole the spotlight in this show :laughing: At least for me they did

1 Like

Jason

1 Like

Raven was my favorite in the comics back in the 80s. I am enjoying this version of her.

Between Donna Troy and Krypto (sorry, I’m a dog lover) :rofl: Conner Kent comes in third place because I’m a huge Supes fan.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Raven is still my favorite! But I really do like Donna.

Dick, but I’ll admit I love the character in the comics. I’ll jump on the bandwagon here and say MAKE HIM NIGHTWING ALREADY. :smile:

Dick, Bruce, Starfire, and Raven. And Beast Boy to some degree as well. Wish they’d introduce Vic Stone on Titans. Cyborg needs to be on Titans. Booyah!

I can’t really choose but I am loving Donna and Starfire. Also Jason. I’m loving Curran as him. He’s doing wonderful

Starfire because no one besides Gar has any sense (and she’s not afraid to call people out!) . Gar and Jason- Gar is baby boy, and not just happy/silly all the time and what else is going on with him this season??? Like what’s his arc? and I’m loving that they are showing the complexity behind Jason’s character; kid does have issues like anyone else and from a young age (like many others) has lacked the support system to appropriately cope with those issues. Kudos to writers for not condensing and simplifying him into one or two traits/ emotions. Perfect casting choices.