Favorite Part of DC Universe

I’m really liking access to the comics. I’ve been reading them for probably more than 40 years now but not as frequently as I used to. It’s good to have access to all the old books too. Now if I could just get access to them consistently. I’m hoping for more complete runs of some titles.

I can’t seem to Chromecast anything to my Vizio? I’m dying to watch Batman TAS

All of it. I am so glad I perorded it

I love how the c9m8cs are so accessible my 3 year old is stuck on Batman beyond my older kids asked me if they can read comics off the app for there reading times and me personally I’m getting to re delve into the 1990s aquaman com8cs I read as a little boy😁 such an aws9me app… my only issue, it’s not available on the Xbox 1 yet witch it needs to be!!!

1 Like

Definitely all things Kryptonian! Well what can I say, Super is Super. LOL :):innocent:

I absolutely love the “Lists” feature. Getting to make my own “Spotify-style” playlists for comic books and videos is amazing!

One question: How can I view all the items I add on my list? The page only shows like 9 or so, even though it says I have 16 items in my list.

1 Like

The Bronze age. Especially the omnibus books.

Everything so far

so there’s only 1 issues of each rebirth series??

The app? Well I love that it has digital comics, I never got into reading this way but it’s a cool way to be introduced to new titles and read old story lines I didn’t catch back in the day

Surprised it got released, I LOVED everything about it. I think the app has some promises in the future.

2 Likes

Where are you downloading the app from? When I click on the link on the mobile browser it takes me to the app store and says “This app is not available in your country.” I live in the U.S. and am on IOS.

Everything

1 Like

Again Everything. I am in hopes I can do a digital pull list ie comixology. Then I’ll probably drop my books from my lcs.

The comics honestly.

Just found out it was going. Love it so far. Still exploring, good job.

1 Like

Everything just waiting to download on fire TV so I can read comics on my big screen

1 Like

I like all the things. It’s a nice blend of content, and I’m having fun just discovering new comics, finding favorites shows and series from the past, and flipping through everything DC.

If you could also fix the order of episodes for Batman: The Animated Series, that would be great!

Probably the Justice League Animated figures that just bodied my wallet. It was one of the main incentives to joining, as well as their large category of animated shows I used to watch as a kid.

I hope they release more Batman Beyond figures with this similar design, especially the Justice League Beyond team.

This is really good man. It is about time!!!