Favorite Part of DC Universe

I love reading comic books on my iPad, streaming shows and movies on my Apple TV and having a place where I can have meaningful conversations about comics, heroes, villains, writers, artists and everything else.

4 Likes

Right now, itā€™s the videos. There are so many things that I havenā€™t seen! But, as soon as these threads get poppinā€™, theyā€™ll probably become my second home!

Looking forward to :
Formatting, line breaks, navigating to user profiles through their name on posts, replying to user replies on threads, editing/deleting posts, posting gifs, and seeing user avatars!

Itā€™s crazy. I didnā€™t realize how much these things contributed to my overall draw to forum boardsā€¦ Iā€™m not as ecstatic about them as I would like to be, just yetā€¦ But you see Iā€™m still board crawlinā€™. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™m super excited to dive into the comics! I love the videos. Iā€™ve never seen some of the shorts. The Wonder Woman shorts gave me a giggle. I can honestly see myself remaining a member for life as long as the content gets updated enough to make it worthwhile.

Iā€™m enjoying reading some older comics. Looks good on my iPad

2 Likes

Love seeing the Lois & Clark TV show on here. So much nostalgia!

1 Like

I love being able to read the comics. Wish there were newer ones.

1 Like

At the moment, I enjoy the comics the most. I am having issues view video on my iOS devices, and my laptop is current just hooked up in my office. I am looking forward to the app releasing on Apple TV.

the return of Static Shock has to be my number 1 fav so far!

3 Likes

I like be the way the comic can be read panel by penal.

2 Likes

Definitely the comics section! Love the whole ideal of making it look like a mini silent movie!

2 Likes

Although I too love the panel for panel comic section, that wasnā€™t a new functionality for me to experience as itā€™s been the norm since ComiXology launches years ago.

But I will say that the Max Fleischer Superman animated episodes are a real treat and a gem to experience (again for me) for any decade of animation enthusiasts. I do hope you post the catalogue of the Batman Animated Series back up soon. But I did like the fact that Justice League and even Batman: Brave & The Bold are there. I would like to see more CW DC Superhero content on there, particularly the Flash, Arrow, and Black Lightning!

I would suggest something that Todd McFarlane loves to do on his FB Page, and that is to livestream his drawings so that his fans can see in real time on how to draw stuff while interacting with fans. Iā€™m aware that Jim Lee does it from time to time, particularly on YouTube or Twitch, but if they can somehow be linked for us to see here, that would be great.

1 Like

The new shows that are coming that we will be able to stream.

The Flash live action series from 1990. Pure gold!

I like that my app let me in three days early

4 Likes

I so happy dc finally have an app that has comics and more glad I pre-order this at comic on

It has a lot of promise.

1 Like

Iā€™m super psyched to dive into shows I hadnā€™t even heard of before (ie. Birds of Prey). I love BoP and had no idea there was a live adaptation!

1 Like

Getting access to legit copies of all the new DC movies. And Young Justice S3 somedayā€¦

When I first watched ā€œHarleyā€™s Holiday" (S03E06) as a young child, it was the first time I learned to have sympathy for a villain. If you were the right age at the time, ā€œBatman: The Animated Seriesā€ secretly taught us how to be human.

The app hasnā€™t even launched yet and I am so happy I bought it. I am on the verge of tears, after years of the M rubbing in how ā€œgoodā€ their movies are I finally have a thing to tell them how awesome the dc universe is.