Favorite Obscure DC Comics Character!

Jonah Hex

3 Likes

Phantom Stranger! He drove the JLA crazy in the 70’s.

1 Like

Spectre

1 Like

Ambush Bug

2 Likes

Queen of Hearts. She only appeared in a short 4 part run during Batman called the idiot root (starting with Batman vol 1 #472) but I crave so much more of her. She is a serial killer who used a drill to remove people’s hearts and put them in small baby cradle. She even begs Batman to kill her because she can’t control her urges. It’s a psychological emotional roller coaster.

2 Likes

The Question.

4 Likes

Maxi Man, an affable, low key superhero from the late 80’s, I think? Super powers were strength, speed, “invulnerability”, and that last word is flanked by insinuating quotation marks because he was last seen on a poster among other obscure heroes as ‘DEAD’ or ‘DECEASED’ in a backwater plot line…some villainess had a gambling hall that catered to the arch-foe crowd and featured death matches between super heroes. Maxi Man’s brief career featured his attempt to assail and subdue Mister Miracle and then a stint with the corporate sponsored superhero group called The Conglomerate. He was a good-natured goofball who did his best, got scant respect and, in a world where death is a brief inconvenience for most super folk, was accorded an offstage demise that seems to have been rather more fatal than most. Good luck, Maxi, where ever you are!

1 Like

Onomatopoeia

2 Likes

How do I get in touch with you folks y’all billed my card lastnite and didn’t start service I want my money back

Batman

1 Like

Batman

1 Like

I feel like Brimstone is already being forgotten but he was my favorite to come out of the New Age of heroes :fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Codpiece, because of course Codpiece

How bout Kyle Rayner.

2 Likes

Ragman

4 Likes

KILLER MOTH!

1 Like

The Haunted Tank and its Ghostly Guardian General Stewart.

2 Likes

submits a vote for the valet that talks up “the parking lot over on Olympic” in King’s Mister Miracle

3 Likes

What about Parasite??? I haven’t heard people have talk about him in forever!!!

1 Like

Booster Gold

2 Likes