Favorite Obscure DC Comics Character!

Who’s your favorite obscure DC Comics character?

I absolutely love B’Wana Beast!

7 Likes

GR1D you picked a good one. I’ll go with the Crimson Avenger, both the original Lee Travis and the newer Jill Carlyle

CrimsonAvengerIII.jpg

4 Likes

Here’s the Golden Age Crimson Avenger Lee Travis

Detective_Comics_22.png

5 Likes

Both fantastic picks!!! Do you guys like The Phantom Stranger even though he’s not that obscure?

3 Likes

Matter-Eater Lad & Ferro Lad

3 Likes

Bwana Beast, OMAC Buddy Blanks

5 Likes

Glad someone else is a Bwana Beast fan hence my name

4 Likes

Polkadot Mon I suppose

4 Likes

There’s a villain from the first couple years of Justice League International named Lord Manga Khan who is hilarious. He’s one of my favorites. He’s kind of a parody of Silver Age villains.

I’m also fond of a lot of the villains from the original run of Nightwing, especially Nite-Wing and Torque.

4 Likes

Ahem, Ambush, ahem, Bug.

2 Likes

Define “obscure.”

6 Likes

Music meister

4 Likes

Crazy Quilt and less obscure than he used to be now, Clock King.

2 Likes

In a way Phantom Stranger is more obscure.

3 Likes

The Gas Gang

2 Likes

Space Cabby

Tommy Tomorrow

2 Likes

Duela Dent, the pre-Flashpoint Joker’s Daughter who actually deserved that name, unlike the Joker fangirl the New 52 gave us.

A Teen Titan, “Catwoman” of sorts to Dick Grayson’s Robin and the daughter of Earth-3’s heroic Joker, Duela’s backstory was pretty convoluted and was retconned twice but her personality was always fun and it’s a real shame she never became as big a character as, say, Harley Quinn (before the New 52 and Arkham games caused her to become a household name at least).

5 Likes

Ohhhh I love her, never heard of her til now.

Btw, careful. That type of pic can be offensive for some. The outlines of the body could be deemed inappropriate or too sexualized.

3 Likes

Huh. Never thought of it like that. Though I agree that the thumbnail picked the worst place to highlight.

2 Likes

Sidenote, whenever I post a comment from my phone, it always double-posts for some reason.

1 Like