Favorite Obscure DC Comics Character!

Definitley The Metal Men! William Magnus (their inventor) is like hipster Tony Stark.

4 Likes

So many… Animan Man, Danny the Street, Mervin Pumpinhead, Crazy Quilt, the animal/vegetable/mineral man, Dextar, Lobo’s 4th grade teacher, the enture legion of substitute heroes (infectious lass & Color Kid), The Scarlet Skier from Justice League Antartica, and Tawny the talking tiger.

1 Like

Condiment king

3 Likes

I love that I went to post and u have pic of my choice and it’s yours too. Also love Metal Men which is on post right below me. Gentlemen Ghost also definitely one of mine.

2 Likes

The Phantom Stranger

2 Likes

The Warlord

1 Like

Condiment King is amazing! You know what’s a surprisingly good movie that represents obscure DC characters well? The Lego Batman movie!

2 Likes

Matt Cable…the policeman who is following Abby around on Swamp Thing is destined to become the Sandman’s Raven.

3 Likes

I have a special place in my heart for original, 70’s, Sean Connery-ripoff-lookin’ Vartox.

1 Like

Cheeks the Toy Wonder

1 Like

Still excites me to see bwana beast

2 Likes

I love B’Wana Beast! I also really like Cave Carson!!! I really love characters that don’t get the lime light too often because there is so much to discover. So much to discuss!

3 Likes

I know that he probably does not fit into the obscure category but I absolutely love the Blue Devil. SPOILER? I marked out pretty hard when he showed up on Swamp Thing. Not only that but being played by the once Mr. Steve Sanders (I grew up watching 90210 shrugs) made me very happy.
I must have read his Secret Origins issue from the 80’s a thousand times as a kid (it also had a second story of the origin of Dr. Fate which I loved).

1 Like

Mr Terrific and Plastic Man.

1 Like

Or Batwing.

1 Like

I really like Metamorpho!

2 Likes

@GR1D ohhh, Cave Carson is a GOOD ONE. I am impressed that Detective Chimp is a regular in JLDark these days.

1 Like

Detective Chimp is boss!!! He’s so charismatic!!!

3 Likes

Mister E!

1 Like

Kid Eternity

2 Likes