Favorite DC Video Game

It’s backwards compatible on Xbox One now, but the multiplayer is still down. I’d like to give it a try.

3 Likes

@cam.Bat sadly I have a PS4 :frowning:

1 Like

@tuxnut who is your main?

2 Likes

I’m going with Injustice 2 for my favorite since I really like playing it! I’ve only gotten around to playing Arkham Asylum, but I thoroughly enjoyed it! I’m really looking forward to playing the others since I have them, but I’d have to break out my brother’s Xbox to play Origins (here’s to hoping they remaster it :crossed_fingers:t3:)

2 Likes

@tuxnut I like Atrocitus, he is much more fun to play with than green lantern.

2 Likes

@TheGirlWonder12 I hope you enjoy the rest of the Arkham games :+1:

2 Likes

Has to be Arkham City or IJ2 for me

2 Likes

I love city! Knight is cool but to much of a race car game to me. I also love the classic Batman forever sega game. That was a fun couch multiplayer game.

1 Like

@RyanSteele0311 I loved city, and it’s probably best for it’s time, but Knight’s graphics and combat are superior, and I actually like the batmobile in the game, even if it’s slightly overused

2 Likes

City’s also my favorite in the trilogy, although I’m somewhat disappointed Batman: The Telltale Series didn’t make the list. It might not excel gameplay wise, but it does have an excellent story.

3 Likes

I like the fight mechanics and graphics as well.

2 Likes

Agreed, the Telltale Batman games were so fun and great stories! Too bad the company shut down so we won’t probably won’t get another Telltale game ):

I’m just making my way through Lego batman games right now :batman_hv_6:

3 Likes

Really? Which one are you on?

1 Like

Lego Batman 2! I’m excited to get onto the 3rd one
I’m also playing Lego DC Supervillians on the side :grin: That one is super fun as well.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with DC Lego games :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@seitan, I’m 15, and the first two LEGO Batman games were my childhood, I haven’t played the third one but the first two have a special place in my heart

4 Likes

Wish I could vote for two cause I love the whole injustice series in general. I have played both injustice 1 and 2. Loved both so I just voted for the first. I’ve also read all the comics with it. I love the story and concept of the game

4 Likes

@StarFire456 I loved them too

2 Likes

Same here, but I chose “Lego Batman 3.”

4 Likes

@phantomjedin.99148 I’ve played the first two, but not the third, I’ve heard good things about it though!

2 Likes