Favorite DC Video Game

@ralphsix I haven’t played recently too I can’t tell u

1 Like

I liked the trophies until Arkham Knight. Too many to do and the fact it was tied to getting Riddler sucked. I think the amount they created for that game burned me out. Other Arkham games I enjoyed them. My favorites were lining up the ? Marks.

4 Likes

Anyone here fans of the SNES and Genesis games? Some good ones from that era too!

4 Likes

Me, too!

2 Likes

Man, I don’t remember the name of it, but there was a Bat!an SNES game that I thought was the bomb! I hadn’t thought of that one in years.

2 Likes

I’m really surprised with Asylum right now being ahead of City. City is like The Dark Knight because most people think it’s the best in the trilogy so I’m surprised

2 Likes

My personal opinion is that Asylum is the best. The story was amazing (as they all are) and the game play just sucked me in. 10/10 :joker_hv_1:

2 Likes

@HarleysPudding Asylum was great! Loved the setting of the game. I just felt it was a little dated, which it is. That’s why I prefer City and Knight

3 Likes

I’m really surprised that the Injustice series barely have votes and LEGO Batman 1 has no votes :sob::sob: LEGO Batman 1 was my childhood!!

2 Likes

All of the Arkham games are my favorite! But I voted for Arkham Knight only because I love all of the new gameplay features like using the environment as a weapon (I don’t remember seeing or using it before Arkham Knight so I assume it was new), being able to fight with 2 different characters, and the extra story packs. On top of that the graphics were incredible (not that the others weren’t, but they were improved on).

2 Likes

@Super-Squirrel DCUO needs major work! It was great while it lasted, but has since become outdated in terms of gameplay. Even though they just updated the graphics and keep updating it, they really need a new engine to keep up with the times and expand on what they already have. Also there’s the issue of it no longer being new player friendly. Once you get through the classic game you have to pay to be up with everyone else since no one plays the lower CR instances anymore, which means you can’t even play all the content they’ve put out.
What’s needed for DCUO is a new game, a new engine, and for them to find a way to not lock everything behind what everyone else is playing.

2 Likes

I hope WB Montreal remaster Arkham Origins for the current consoles because I never got to play it :frowning: I also heard it had a multiplayer, which is interesting

3 Likes

@Redhood.55520 I don’t remember a multiplayer AT ALL. Whoever told you that was lying unless they’re talking about the second disc which a totally different game in and of itself. I never even used it. But yes me too. I thought it wan an amazing game! IDK why people didn’t take to it like the others.

1 Like

The Arkham games’ campaigns are some of the best Batman stories in my opinion.

1 Like

@EverAJ I’m pretty sure there is a multiplayer, just search it up, you can watch gameplay of it

2 Likes

@nightwing615 I agree, Arkham games are incredible :grinning:

1 Like

Have any of you guys played Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate? I’ve heard that the story is good but obviously gameplay is not comparable to the other Arkham games

1 Like

Yeah! I got it a while back. I still need to get around to beating it, but from what I have played it’s very linear. It’s a psvita port I think so the movement is very limited. It’s still decent and story seems good.

And the Arkham Origins multiplayer, they discontinued support for it after a couple years, but who knows maybe if they come out with a remaster they could add it again?
I only got the game after they discontinued support so I never got to play it. ):

2 Likes

Not enough love for the LEGO games on here.

5 Likes

Lego Batman 3 was amazing and it had Kevin Smith in it! :slight_smile:

1 Like