• LEGO Batman 1
  • LEGO Batman 2
  • LEGO Batman 3
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us
  • Injustice 2
  • LEGO DC Super Villains

0 voters

20 Likes

Btw I kept the votes public because this isn’t a serious topic if you want to change that just ask me I will change it

1 Like

I’m surprised Arkham Knight is in the lead but it’s only 5 votes

2 Likes

I chose Origins but it’s definitely not the best one critically. Something about the atmosphere and use of the Christmas setting really resonated with me. The cold Gotham buildings and jingly Batman music. A younger, brasher Bruce dealing with his villains trying to kill him on Christmas Eve, so good.

It’s glitchy and rough around the edges but what came together is something that has really lasted for me and always comes to mind when I think of these games.

8 Likes

@Zell Origins is the only one I haven’t played because it hasn’t been remastered yet :cry:

1 Like

Arkham City blew my mind when I first played it :exploding_head:. Asylum was good but flying around the city, fighting soooo many Batman villains, and the story made it one of my favorite games. The other games were good but none ever wowed me as much as City :bat::man:t2:

3 Likes

@Zell That Deathstroke fight is unforgettable! There were a lot of cool story moments in Origins. When Bane walks in the elevator :eyes:. I loved the firefly fight. Not my favorite DC game but certainly a great addition.

6 Likes

I feel the same as Duke about Arkham City. Asylum was great but City really fulfilled the potential of what these games could be.

4 Likes

The Arkham trilogy is like the Dark Knight trilogy.

2 Likes

Origins is my favorite of the amazing Arkham series, but dang Injustice 2 is just phenomenal! With what it accomplished after such a great first installment, and giving us a pantheon of heroes and villains to enjoy and customize, I haven’t been able to abandon it. Mobile and Console alike.

6 Likes

@cam.Bat I agree, I loved the story and customization. Who’s your main?

2 Likes

@Redhood.55520

I can’t have just one, so on console I rotate between Batman, Robin, Sub-Zero, and Raphael. On Mobile I main Darkseid because he’s OP and gets me more rewards lol.

What about you?

1 Like

@cam.Bat I use Redhood and Superman

2 Likes

Anyone here love collecting the Riddler trophies? Anyone here annoyed by them??

1 Like

I loved trying! I never got them all but it was cool when I got them here and there.

3 Likes

@Redhood.55520

I only tried (and succeeded) on Asylum. Too time consuming on the other installments.

2 Likes

@cam.Bat Aslyum had the same amount as Knight but was much smaller, so probably more fun and less of a nuisance

2 Likes

DC Universe Online is my favorite DC video game.

Buuuuut since that’s not an option, I went with Arkham City.

4 Likes

@Super-Squirrel Omg I’m sorry I forgot about DCU, I play sometimes and I love the massive open world.

2 Likes

I liked DCU for a long time, but it just got to the point where it felt like the same mission over and over. Has it changed a lot?

2 Likes