Favorite DC Book of All Time

For me, either All-Star Superman or Kingdom Come. Nothing else comes close except maybe The Authority, but I’ve only just started reading that.

4 Likes

Top 3:

1. Hush
  2. Batman: The Long Halloween
  3. Batman: Dark Victory
8 Likes

Dark Knight Returns. It’s the best story of all time.

3 Likes

My first ever purchased comic back in the late 80’s- Green Lantern #214…Hooked ever since…

4 Likes

All star Superman or death in the family

1 Like

Kingdom come, Long Halloween, Dark Knight Returns.

2 Likes

Saga of the Swamp Thing by Alan Moore

5 Likes

Identity Crisis is the one story that gets me every time I reread it. I love it so much.

3 Likes

Starman by James Robinson and Tony Harris. Just finished re-reading all the comics from that run that are currently available here, and was reminded just how good it was.

3 Likes

Batman Year 1

4 Likes

Gaimans Sandman, also really enjoyed injustice.

2 Likes

I’d say All-Star Superman by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely. Great emotional story about the man of steel, easy to jump into and the art is phenomenal. If you don’t cry while reading issue 6 I don’t understand you.

2 Likes

My favorite has to be one the last issues to no man’s land where joker kills Gordon’s wife the reason I say that is cause that was the first comic I ever read

1 Like

The Great Darkness Saga, but I’ve always been a huge fan of the LSH

4 Likes

Absolute Blackest Night

2 Likes

The Long Halloween, it’s like the Sopranos but with Batman!

2 Likes

Again, this is a tough one, but I’m going with Batman: Year One. A very close second is Byrne’s Man of Steel.

2 Likes

Starman (Jack Knight)
Hitman
Legion of Super-Heroes (5YL)

1 Like

Kingdom come

2 Likes

I can’t pick just one, so here’s a few: Kingdom Come, Batman Knightfall Trilogy, Superman Exile, Superman Secret Origins… Almost everything by Geoff Johns.

2 Likes