Favorite Comic Book Crossovers?

I’ve aways wanted a JSA/Invaders crossover.

4 Likes

I really enjoyed this one. I remember reading it along with Byrne’s Generations mini-series and it surprisingly fits within that continuity. Pretty cool for a fun crossover.

3 Likes

Did Eastman get involved with the second or third crossover by Tynion?

1 Like

Big oof on my part. Eastman only did a few variant covers. Batman/TMNT is 1,2,3 are by Tynion and Williams.

1 Like

Eh, mistakes happen.
I was just curious, since I only read the first one and didn’t recall any other writers credited. I was wondering if maybe I missed something both times I read it.

1 Like

By no means is it the best comic ever writter, but I had SO MUCH FUN with Justice League/Power Rangers crossover. I grew up obsessed with the various Power Rangers shows (literally dressed up as a different one for Halloween as a kid for like 5 years in a row), so seeing them in the same panels as some of the most iconic superheroes of all time was just really cool for my inner kid.

Side Note, the BOOM Series for MMPR has actually been very good to my surprise. Really enjoying the writing and art style so far. Definitely recommend checking it out.

2 Likes

I second this. BOOM! Studios Power Rangers series (there are a few) are all really special and expand on the world in a way the TV shows never could :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Been reading Something is Killing the Children from Tynion on Boom. Good stuff. Gonna get the Deluxe edition this October. Must pre-order!

1 Like