Favorite Comic Book Crossovers?

I’m starting to show my age. I don’t even know who Grendel is! Batman has definitely met everyone. For a little change of pace, I’d like to call attention to this:

6 Likes

Just remembered this one, got it a few months ago.

6 Likes

While not technically a crossover…

… I really enjoyed Joe Kelly sneaking Wade into this story

8 Likes

Oh, wow. Wade and Slade…hilarity ensues

4 Likes

This issue:

7 Likes

Not a favorite, but an upcoming that I am excited about in Oct.

5 Likes

Sandman always felt too “heady” for me. Hell, most of Gaiman’s work does. I also get scared very easily so horror isn’t my thing lol.

4 Likes

Batman/Shadow

-M

8 Likes

To each their own, it’s not like Neil Gaiman’s one of my favorite writers.
-M

2 Likes

lmao I just feel like I have to research on wikipedia after reading something he wrote and then it never ends! You have big brain power.

3 Likes

I’m still trying to decide if these were fun or terrible.

3 Likes

@Kon-El

5 Likes

I mean, Spider-Boy is great. I’ve only read a few of the others, and, uhh… @Bukdiah nailed it.

3 Likes

@Bukdiah
Looks like this isn’t a Gaiman book, just set in the Sandman universe. Hill & Rodriguez are the writer/artist for the excellent Locke & Key series (IDW) and they appear to be the writer/artist for this as well.

2 Likes

xres1

This one is pretty fun! :+1:t3:

xgphC

1 Like

JLA/Avengers by far! The final issue with a battered Superman holding Thor’s hammer and Cap’s shield? The reason why God created comic books!

3 Likes

I’ll echo JLA/Avengers as not only a really good crossover, but probably the best Marvel and DC ever did (also their last, though given the past decade, maybe that’s for the best).

This one was a lot of fun, moreso than the more “serious” one that preceded it:

And I was never a Gen13 fan, but this mini has some great writing for Superman:

4 Likes

Oh man, Batman/TMNT with Eastman and Tynion is also cool as hell

1 Like

All-Star Comics #4

3 Likes

3 Likes