Favorite Comic Book Crossovers?

Just wanted to know what was/is everyone’s favorite DC crossover with other publishers? The first one I was ever exposed to was a DC and Dark Horse gem known as Batman vs Predator 3: Blood Ties!

6 Likes

You know what was an unexpected surprise? Batman/Planetary Night On Earth. While not a crossover in the traditional sense, it gave us multiple Batmen while also using something already set up in Planetary, so it didn’t feel out of place.

4 Likes

I enjoy this one.

7 Likes

Oh, that’s a classic. There is speculation that another crossover is happening too.

3 Likes

I’ve heard Planetary in passing but never thought to give it a read. COme to think of it…I don’t think I’ve read any Warren Ellis.

2 Likes

It’s worth a shot. I think give the first three-to-four issues a try. You’ll have a good idea if it’s something you’d want to continue after that. And it’s all on the app if memory serves.

2 Likes

This was a good crossover but more importantly, is how it actually mattered in The Darkness story. With all of that said, this was never in the Darkness Omnibus for obvious reasons. However, this is in the DC/Top Cow Crossovers tpb.
dc top cow crossover tpb

4 Likes

Top Cow?! DC probably teamed up with everyone at one point!

3 Likes

Loved it! Now I’ll have to dig mine out and read it again.

3 Likes

I have posted these in the daily comic cover thread but it flows with this convo as well. Here some of the other DC/Top Cow covers.
darkness superman 1

3 Likes

4 Likes

I can only imagine what this is about lol

2 Likes

5 Likes

Oh my god, that book looks like it tastes good!

3 Likes

The batman and dredd was pretty nice.

2 Likes

Also the lobo and mask crossover was a classic, it was so funny.

2 Likes

Batman has so many cross overs but it makes sense. The guy is the most popular DC character. I still cannot believe this thing happened!

A friend of mine in elementary school showed it to me and I almost had a stroke lol

6 Likes

I actually have that one haha. I have a lot of the classic crossovers. My dad passed them down to me, crossovers were his favorite.

3 Likes

You should post that sweet collection one day. I barely collected anything as a kid. Only when I became older and had disposable income… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

25+ years I’ve been upset with Batman getting the better of Grendel. I was happy when Grendel Prime kinda evened the score.
b&g

5 Likes