FanSets Pins DC Characters

New Haul of pins to show off! This is actually only 1/3rd DC related. I grabbed some Alien and Star Trek as well… But the DC ones I got are pretty great. LOVED this Bombshells Wonder Woman pin, it’s huge…onto the fridge they go…

6 Likes

Yes. Awesome!!!

2 Likes

So colorful and fun! Great job, @Horizon_Brave!

1 Like

Lol well hey the thanks goes out the Fansets guys…I don’t make 'em I just stick 'em on my refridgerator!

2 Likes

Speaking of which…March 1st will be another release of new pins… So…another shopping cart will be made out soon lol Martian Manhunter I’m planning on getting…

2 Likes

DIY. I couldn’t find several things I had desired, so I made it custom.
Riddler, Joker, and Two-Face suits, Bane Mask, Smallville outfits (based on Justice), Legion ring, GL ring (never found one I liked), and a lot of other fangear things.
*I am big on diy when it comes to having the stuff. I would prefer to find it, but I must have it.

2 Likes

Wait, what? they made a figure for that? omg, I want to find that.

2 Likes

These pins are sweet!

2 Likes

Yeah they made 4. You can buy em as a 4 pack. Farr, Mento, Robotman & negative man.

2 Likes

What are you guys talking about…? Are you in the right thread? lol I feel like we’re not talking pins here…

2 Likes

Me? I’m sorry. I was responding to your reply than to another reply. I’ll stick to pins, my bad.

2 Likes

Ooooh Lol I had to scroll back up to see what you were referring to lol I think it was because you responded a few days later, it slipped my mind! No need to apologize it was my fault!

3 Likes

URGH! I have no impulse control… dang you!
… Got a Nightwing pin…

3 Likes

Oh no…it’d be a real shame…if I just…bought them all…

5 Likes

All good. I did post a lengthy one, but it was a reply. I deleted it & changed it. I have OCD so I have a tendency to overdo it on posts. I’ve been better with that part of it lately. I’m serious about getting some of these pins tho. I’m just surprised when I’ve searched DC buttons/pins those never came up. Maybe they did & I thought they were something else since my eye was looking for buttons only.

3 Likes

@Horizon_Brave those are awesome im deffinitly gettn some those rock. Good vibes bro

3 Likes

Haha, I know this feeling. My levels of self control are put to the test. I try to not buy only one or two at at time, but wait until I have a good 5-7 in my cart before I click the buy button! My firdge door is becoming quite full!

3 Likes

Haha, no worries man. But hey to your injury I hope you can still stay somewhat active and it’s not dragging you down…I’d be pretty bummed out if I couldn’t run anymore…and for an update my foot/knee feels a lot better! Sometimes taking a week off if purely worth it…

Anyway, I have this guy lined up next

5 Likes

Nice. I needed him for my collection & he’s one of 8 figs I’m getting today. It was my 1st order from the shop on this site. I went thru, & still go thru depression. Originally it was all due to having to stop playing football. Now, it’s a little of everything. I cope tho. This site has been a major comfort tool b/c I’ve never done social media, & this site is what social media should be. Thanks for asking & I’m glad you’re healed up. I can still run etc, the last Dr. I had did a really good job on my final surgery. The previous one, wasn’t a bad surgeon. He told me my ACL was lax & would eventually need work. The final Dr. just did such a great job that it hurt even less than b4 I tore it. As far as the time between my 3rd tear til the 4th. When he did my 4th & final it felt better than it had between those last 2 surgeries.

3 Likes

I’m getting an office at my job and like a real adult will be trying to put lots of nerd touches so these pins will be great

4 Likes