FanSets Pins DC Characters

Nice, which ones did you pick up? I have a few in my shopping cart as well…Just as a heads up they release new pins usually every 15 days (give or take some…)

2 Likes

I just got two, Ted Kord Blue Beetle and Classic Booster Gold

2 Likes

ohh good choices…I have Blue Beetle, but Booster I need.

1 Like

Just got mine in, they look so cool! Thanks @Horizon_Brave for bringing these to my attention!

8 Likes

@khristian012 Awesome!! You convinced me to add Booster to my Cart on the website lol. I"ll have you to blame when I’m broke! Btw, the Fansets guys are a blast to talk to. I always give them a shoutout on twitter when I get new pins lol. I was so stoked when I got my Swamp Thing pin.

3 Likes

I kinda sorta got one today (thanks DCU).

The Harley one is semi-close I think?

6 Likes

These deserve more likes. Those are unreal!!! What’s wrong with everyone? The character selection is incredible.

5 Likes

Right?? They have a ton…and a little birdy tells me we’re getting some REALLY good ones very soon… And nice Doom Patrol buttons!

4 Likes

Nice I love the Rita Farr I have her JLU 4”

4 Likes

ooo that’s sweet! And wait, Rita was in JLU?? What episode, how’d I miss that? ANyway I have the Ms. Farr’s pin as well. It’s great cause it’s actually bigger than the others xD I’m actually hoping Fansets will eventually put out some pins in the Doom Patrol series looking design…

1 Like

That’s the reason I posted her. I saw your pin of her right away when I scanned em. Hmmm. I just looked for what episodes she was in & none listed for JLU. We’ve got a mystery on our hands.

Hehe, I suspect they made her figure in the JLU animation style, but she never technically appeared. Or was in the background randomly.

1 Like

That’s what it is. I almost bought the 4 pack of those. Negative Man, Rita, Robotman & Mento. They were made just for collecting. Never appeared on it. I never thought of it b4 u asked me. I was just happy to get her lol.

1 Like

Hey it’s a cool figure, I’d have done the same! What sucks is I’m just now trying to go back and find figures but some of them can get expensive! Plus, my house is only so big, running out of room to display a lot of the figures…lol it’s why I love the pins,… much easier to display the collection! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can totally understand that my collections pretty ridiculous. I started buying the buttons (not the Walmart DCU classics I posted but the others) & I love it now. Those stick pins are way cooler. I always wear my buttons to DC movies. Stick pin would be so much better.

ha, yea I do a lot of running outisde, and 5k races. Whenever I do a a race, I take the Flash pin and wear it on my running jersey or hat xD

1 Like

Good for u. I miss athletics. I was recruited by every college in the nation for football & I blew out my knee for the 4th x on my very 1st carry as a true freshman in college. Had to quit or risk never walking again. I can still run, & should. Last time I ran was probably 7yrs ago.

Wow, really sorry to hear that man… It’s funny I’m now nursing a small injury on my lower foot. I have to take a break from running for a few weeks and just sticking with cycling, and it’s been killing me…But now that you share your story, it makes my small injury feel insignificant…

1 Like

These Fansets pins are so cool, @Horizon_Brave! You have an awesome collection! Thank for sharing the link too so we can explore! I’ve never seen them before but was instantly drawn to this Robot from Lost In Space option! I loved watching the show with my Grandpa as a kid.

4 Likes

Nice! Yea I was more of a Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea fan, I love the Flying Sub pin!

2 Likes