FanSets Pins DC Characters

Hey folks,
Wondering if any of your collect the Fansets series of Pins for DC? They’re website is here:

and they have a ton of characters and they all are actually pretty awesome. I know there’s some pin collectors here, and I have to say, I have about 9 DC pins from them, and they are damn cool… They actually have star trek pins as well which I"m a big fan of…but that’s a different topic :stuck_out_tongue: All pretty detailed…Any of you bought any from them? Share some pics!

17 Likes

Whoops forgot the picture…

14 Likes

I love that one of Ivy! I need one of those!

5 Likes

The Ivy one is great, They have all the “bombshells” actually, I"m thinking of getting Wonderwoman…my only wish is that they get a Swamp Thing and John Constantine pin out soon!

5 Likes

I checked out the link you gave, and I will most likely buy the bombshells black canary bust

2 Likes

Nice, I have a few in my cart at the moment… Unfortuantely there’s a few that I want that are sold out! (just my luck)… Eventually I want to get the entire JSA characters

2 Likes

Damn, not a single Question in the bunch. It’s so hard to find merch for my favorite character.

6 Likes

@HubCityQuestion haha, I’m waiting for my favorite character, Swamp Thing as well… Though they are adding new pins each month on the 1st and 15th. It’s usually a mix between Star Trek and DC

3 Likes

Ohhh stay tuned a bunch of brand new pins for DC character (including Swamp THing) coming up soon!

1 Like

My Swamp Thing Pin came in! Along with a few other pins… LIberty Belle and Clark Kent as well…

9 Likes

I’m an avid Disney pin collector and have spent too much money on them so these sound dangerous for me to collect… but I need that Green Arrow one -C

3 Likes

Hah, I know it’s so so easy to dump these into your cart and click ‘check out’ lol, I have Green Arrow and he’s pretty awesome. I’ll take a group pic of my entire collection thus far tomorrow…

Moved all my Pins to my refridgerator! I need to find magnetic pin backs… the clips i’m using for this is not ideal…

9 Likes

These are so cool, @Horizon_Brave! :open_mouth: I can’t wait to see what your final set-up will look like.

1 Like

Well, the only change will be if I can find some way to get them to stick to the fringe without those big colorful clips lol… Here’s a shot of the full collection, not just the DC ones.

5 Likes

I have buttons. I love those pins tho. I’m definitely gonna get some. Here’s a few of my buttons.

6 Likes

Awesome! I love those Bombshells buttons!

1 Like

Thank u. I wore Harley & Batgirl last night to BOP & Huntress too, of course.

Awesome! I’m not sure if I want to pour money into pin collecting though! :rofl:

I’ve been debating getting some since I saw your post, just put down my order since they look too cool to pass up

2 Likes