Fan Art Highlights: Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy!

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy are one of the most beloved DC duos to date, so we wanted to share with you some of our favorite fan art of the two love birds before they head off on another heist!

By: pastel fluffy (Harley and Ivy by pastel fluffy on Twitter)

By: leandrofranci (Poison Ivy :black_heart: Harley Quinn by leandrofranci on Instagram)

By: AnimeStrife009 (Harley & Ivy by AnimeStrife009 on Twitter)

By: MonaToraArt (Harley x Ivy by MonaToraArt on Twitter)

By: Steph Lew (Ivy :hearts: Harley by Steph Lew on Twitter)

By: Sam Satode (Ivy and Harley by Sam Satode on Twitter)

By: babsdraws (Double Trouble by babsdraws on Deviantart)

By: samanthadoodles (Happy Earth Day by samanthadoodles on Deviantart)

By: NotoriousVanity (I should be over all the butterflies by NotoriousVanity on Deviantart)

By: aninael (Harley and Ivy by aninael on Deviantart)

Have you seen any Harlivy fan art in action? Do you have a favorite? Have you MADE any of your own? Let us know in the comments below! :harley_eyerollhqtas: :poison_undercoverhqtas: :point_down:

22 Likes

The piece by samanthadoodles is gorgeous.

10 Likes

YES! This is glorious! :purple_heart: :00_dc_pride:

There are also lots of cuddly and snuggly Harlivy fanarts in this long-standing topic:

12 Likes

It so is, and I just love that they’re cuddling in a heart shape… :hugs:

9 Likes

I love these :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Awesome™:+1:

7 Likes

Hey, I own this one, lol! :star_struck: Thanks for the thread @Shayera.Hol.

8 Likes

@brad.gregory - Right??? I am a huge fan of the colors and silhouette used in the piece. :heart_eyes:

Thanks for the link, @Mae! That topic is one of my favorites here in the DC community. All of our lovely superheroes (and supervillains course) deserve some snuggles once in a while. :hugs:

If you come across anymore fanart of these two, feel free to share here @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder and @NYJt3! :0_harley_quinn: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells:

Lucky @Razzzcat! I’m sure it is as stunning as it appears - thank YOU for taking a look at the thread. :batparrot:

8 Likes

A couple more from SamanthaDoodles: :green_heart:

These are all by Erin Kavanagh (aka BurnBadArt) :00_harlivy:

And this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Here’s a few of my HarlIvy faves. :00_harlivy: :0_harley_quinn: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

d8ef5195b3251297a19eb27f6a7d29e8

a7443aad20d96e7dec9493d5ccc7af7c
This ^^^ one still thoroughly breaks me evertime I see it. :cry:

11 Likes

Love all of these works of art! @DC89 I really need to get myself a tree hugger shirt :joy:

6 Likes

IKR? I still want Harls’ waist cut jacket from season one-

8 Likes

Pretty shnazzy top, not gonna lie haha. I would rock it - I would rock it indeed :smirk:

7 Likes

Same here! :smiley:

5 Likes

Love, love, love @Razzzcat and @DC89! Thank you for the fabulous additions. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Definitely a favorite as well, I love the inclusion of the hyenas. :smiley:

I’ll take one as well! :0_harley_quinn:

6 Likes

Pamalamb is such a cute nickname l can’t! I say Pamalam, too.

6 Likes

Found this one yesterday when looking for references.

9 Likes

Right? So cute, and I bet Harley Quinn is the best doctor to have around - she even made sure the hyenas had masks on!

Thanks for the addition, @NYJt3! Are you drawing something featuring these two soon? :smiley:

9 Likes

Yes they be in the piece I’m doing for the last weeks weekly challenge.

7 Likes

Looking forward to seeing it then! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: The challenge threads are always filled with amazing art.

7 Likes