Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

Hey @kaivonboyd5.19018! Thanks for joining us :slight_smile:

Once you’ve read the comic, wait around 15 minutes or so, and you will receive your code through the same email you signed up to DCUI with.

Any more questions? Feel free to ask! :smiley: Game on, friend.

1 Like

I have a question, I have an active account and just finished reading the first issue but there is no code for me to enter for the game. Where do I find the code?? Please help me out.
It has been a lot longer than 15 minutes and still no email with a code. Please advise what I need to do.

Hey there @glensilva398.16405 and welcome welcome welcome to the community! Great question… now that you’ve read the comic, if you could just wait around 15 minutes or so, you should receive the magical code in your email address inbox! Happy hunting :smiley:

3 Likes

I read the first issue of these comics (really great by the way) but I was wondering if the email could be re-sent? My paid subscription started yesterday and I read the comic once it came out and haven’t received anything yet about the code

3 Likes

I haven’t received a code either.

3 Likes

So it has been 20 minutes since midnight here, and nothing. I read the comic on the Infinite site when it first was available to read before midnight so it has been longer than 15 minutes but I thought I needed to wait until after midnight. Well nothing has changed still no code.

5 Likes

Same here. I bought the monthly 7.99 to get the skin and read the comic but I have not gotten the code yet.

3 Likes

Same here. I bought the monthly 7.99 to get the skin and read the comic but I have not gotten the code yet

2 Likes

Where is my code its been 25 minutes and still no code?

5 Likes

me too

1 Like

To everyone complaining about the code…chill.
Gonna take a WILD GUESS, hold on to your seats guys…this is really shocking…but they’re probably being overwhelmed and - deep breath - WE MIGHT NOT GET IT UNTIL THE MORNING!!

watches as the world ends

Nah fr you guys, chill. They already said they try to get things out and ready around midnight EST but that things are usually delayed a bit, especially when codes and events are involved.

Chill, you’ll get it. smh lol :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

10 Likes

Did you make sure you don’t have a free trial and got the instant access plan

I wonder how long we have to wait for the code.

Probably until the morning somtime at the latest, like they already said. <3

4 Likes

i guess i’ll go to bed now, ive been up all night waiting. lol

3 Likes

I guess I do to…

2 Likes

where do i find the code to redeem my fortnite cosmetic? ima paid member not on a free trial i read the first issue and have not recieved any code
?

it will come eventually

As a member of the DC universe app how do I get the code for the new Harley Quinn skin will it be emailed to me?

yes.