Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

From a quick Google search, I found that there’s a hardcover issue coming out in September that looks like it contains all 6 issues for Zero Point.

There’s also a couple of issues available for pre-order at Toywiz.com if you’re quick!

3 Likes

I appreciate this thanks. I did get each issue on an online comic store. I wish I could have gotten them from a well known source that I’ve actually heard of :joy: I have trust issues hahaha

2 Likes

I can’t say that I blame you! Hopefully everythings A-OK though and we get to see some snaps of your collection when the final piece arrives in June/July!

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes if all goes well and they actually ship them individual like they supposed to for each release that would be great . I have a happy 10 year old excited to receive them :hugs:

2 Likes

I hope they ship them separately too! Worst case scenario, you can always read with your 10 year old on DCUI! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly :sunglasses: thanks for trying to help and the friendly response.

3 Likes

Hi @davidville435, I’ve got more information for you! We typically drop new comics as close to midnight EST as possible, but there are often delays, especially with unique content like Batman/Fortnite. So if you don’t see them at midnight EST, please hang tight until the morning of Tuesday, 4/20!

6 Likes

Am not to too sure but my son plays fortnight and I do too and I was just wondering the same thing but I heard people who got their free trial and getting the promo codes but I paid the $8 for the membership so I should be fine I’m getting the code

3 Likes

Hi. Thanks for answering. But just to be sure I have to ask. If I’m on a free trial this week, will I get the first issue’s code next week once I start paying?

1 Like

Ok I just signed up for the 8 dollar membership but the one without the free trial and was wondering, do we get the code for quinn tomorrow? Sorry if I sound dumb I was just wondering

2 Likes

Hi Dr. Leverage, great name! Welcome to the DC Community :slight_smile:
That’s exactly right, once your payment goes through (assuming you have read the comic), you will receive the code in your e-mail within 15 minutes. Please let us know if you have any issues with this!

5 Likes

Hi aaron, not dumb at all! This is a common question and one that is important to ask so you know what to expect.

Because you are a paid member, you should have no problem getting the code. Just be sure to read the comic to make sure you trigger the e-mail sent to your inbox!

3 Likes

So is it free for dc infinite subs?

4 Likes

Hi brayden, welcome to the Community! The Fortnite skin is available for free to anyone with a current paid subscription to DC Universe Infinite.

Just be sure to read the comic! This is what triggers the e-mail with the code.

If you are on a free trial, you can still read the comic, and the code will be sent to you as soon as your account is charged.

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Now that I am subscribed where will I find my code tomorrow

3 Likes

Hi cobyoverlock!

You will need to read the comic book when it is released around Midnight, EST. Once you do that, wait 15 minutes- your code will arrive in your e-mail inbox. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Man I signed up with the free trial and I tried to cancel it to see if it would stop the free trial it didn’t now I can’t resign up I hope I can get the codes on the 23 when my free trial ends

So glad for this thread!!
Just wanted to say thanks for the info on the release time frame!
I’m gonna cross my fingers and hope it’s released around midnight - 1am, can’t wait to read it and get my harley skin!!! I already got my whole locker setup for her in-game!!

jumps up and down!
lolol
:heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :white_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :purple_heart: :heartpulse: :hearts: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Hey there @clintmccorkle21.85567 :wave:t3:!

Since you signed up that way, you would receive your code after your free trial ends and the sub has technically started. Just remember to actually read the comic in order to get the code!

P.S. You can contact our customer support here and they should be able to help you cancel the free trial and start a sub that will allow you to get your code sooner if you like!

Game on!

3 Likes

Where is the place on dc infinite to see your code to redeem