Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

I brought the instant access for a month I read the first issue then I got the code in like 30 mins I read the 2nd one did not get the code continued to read still the issue 6 after some time the code came it has been almost 2 Days since I and trying. Some how it shows to resume the book when I have already read it. Submitted a support ticket they have not responded been 1 day. Created a new account payed for it read the whole series only got the code for the first issue. I pay so much still do not get what I want Please help me Please.

Even i am having the same issue

@Green.Lantern only person i’ve seen, can you help? i’ve done all of the troubleshooting things, tried re-reading them, tried different browsers, anonymous mode, what do i do?? i’ve contacted support, but i’m still waiting.

Hi, I bought the instant access membership but it thinks I am in a free trial and I have been looking forward to these codes and I really want to get this fixed

I have read all the zero point comic and also i am not on a free trial but still i dint get the code.

1 Like

It takes time for the code to go through.

You should usually receive it in your email around 24 hours after you finish reading the comic.

If the problem persists, then I recommend talking to a support official for this kind of thing or maybe buying the hardback batman/zero point comic because you have a guaranteed code that gives you all the said cosmetics, but make sure you buy it from trusted sources like Walmart, Target, Barnes and Noble, and Amazon. Don’t buy it from third party sellers.

yo did u get your issue 3 code yet? cuz i got it like 45 hours ago and nothing.

1 Like

that blows

1 Like

batman fortnite need a comic book sequel or make a animation movie

1 Like

The Batman/Zero Point comic series is getting a sequel! Its called the Batman/Foundation one shot, and will be releasing Tuesday, October 26th and if you want to learn more about it, simply select these links!
DC’s article
Epic Games article

1 Like

I’ve read the comics all the way through and I’ve waited a few days and I still haven’t received the codes.