Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

Hi I’ve read the 1st comic of the batman universe Fortnite Collab multiple times I’ve received all codes except the rebirth Harley Quinn please help

Hi,

Below is a run-through of common troubleshooting that has helped a large portion of members solve for their codes not arriving. To start:

• Are you on a free trial for DC Universe Infinite?
  • If no, has payment 100% left your account to pay for the service? (Some banks put a temporary hold on the payment)
  • Have you searched your email inbox for ‘Batman/Fortnite’?
  • Have you waited 24 hours for the code to be delivered?

Here are some steps you can try include:

• Turn off your adblocker and read the comic again.
  • Read the comic in a different browser. (I.e. if you use Chrome, try reading in Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.)
  • (If you received a code that didn’t work) try claiming the code again on a different browser or in an incognito window. If it still doesn’t work, you will need to reach out to Epic’s support team.

If you’ve confirmed and tried all of the above, your next step is to reach out to support for further assistance. You can do so here: yourdcu.com/submit

When reaching out to Customer Support:

• Be sure to specify that you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps. This will help bypass that phase of support.
  • If you already have a ticket submitted, you can keep your place in line by replying to that same e-mail. A new ticket will place you at the back of the line.

Please note that response times may be longer than usual as our support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please be patient and they will be with you as soon as possible!

Hello, SO I didn’t get my codes for issue #4 and 1 but got the code for issue #4 at night, but not issue #1’s code. I have contacted support team, but they haven’t answered yet, since they are backed up. Please and thank you.

I didn’t get my code’s I read all six of the comic’s

Hi there. I already read all the comics. I received the code #2 after reading the first one, the #3 with the 2 one and so on. I didn’t received a code for the first comic. The code #1 Is literally the only I am missing. Can you guys please help me?

i cant get my codes and ive waited 24 hours, tried multiple browsers and emailed customer support and havent recieevd any of them despite not being in my free trial period and having read them all from first to last page.

Hey, my trial ended a couple days ago and I purchased the subscription for 7.99$ In the App Store. It has been 2 days and I have not gotten the code. I reached out and sent a ticket but it’s been a day without a response. Can you help me? I don’t want to be scammed

I Didnt recived my harley quinn code and i am not DC free trial subscriber and i checked my email for spam promotion every singel folder and I dont have code read my comic for over 4 times and also submiteed a suport ticket but no reply what should i do know plss help me :sob::sob:

My subscription ends here tomorrow and I wanted to come back to this forum and say thank you for the amazing reads and super kind staff members!! You guys were great to talk to and hopefully I can afford my sub back sometime in the near future, there are sooooo many good stories I haven’t read here yet and would love to come back one day and read as a DC fan!!

@Applejack Thanks again for all the help!! :slight_smile:

Contact customer support hun!
A lot of us had to do that for some, or all, of our codes. You can contact support here:

Also, here’s a tip that helped me when I was trying to get my 2nd and 3rd codes:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
Remember, please be patient with the staff here, there is but so much they can do instantly and they want to help you guys. Patience is a virtue!!!

1 Like

I did not receive my code it is more than 12 hours plz give me code the customer service is not helping me

can u help we with my issues were i was not able to receive my code of all the 6 issues of batman zero point plz send me all the codes as soon as possible

To anyone interested I posted a character guide for Batman/Fornite in another thread.

2 Likes

hello my name is tyler and i read the comic book pfor the rebirth harley quinn but i did not get it pls contact me the code thx

Hi my name is Joseph, and I read the comic book several times but I never got the Harley Quinn skin. Just wandering if I could get a code. Thank you!

I didnt receive a code! whats happening ?

im not gettin my code pls help im out of my trial period and its been 24 hours

Green lantern Moderator it has officially been 24 hours since I read the comics and I still have not received the codes. Can you help me please email support still has not responded

Hi @trey.ashworth2007.5501! I’m sorry to hear you haven’t received all of your codes yet. Can you try re-reading the first three again, and see if you receive them? If not, please let us know.

2 Likes

i need help please, its been more than 24hrs and i still havent got my cat woman pickaxe code. What should i do. Also i read alll the comics and tried to go to different websites such as google chrome and microsoft edge. i have read the comics multiple times and made a email support and no one had answered yet.

hi. i’ve purchased the DC Universe Infinite subscription with no 7 day trial. i went ahead and read #3 first. i thought the code would come, but it didnt. i waited 24 hours, no code. i decided to read the comics from #1 all the way to #6. great series. i still really wanted my codes. i tried re-reading them all, even contacting support. should i wait for support or is there something else i can do? none of the codes have come through yet. thanks for the help, i’m looking foward to trying the cosmetics in game, if they come. thanks.