Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

hi yo i read the 4 book and yesterday and did not get my code yet what’s up

Going on near 24 hours now. Paid customer. Money out of my account. Sent support an email with no response. This is ridiculous.

I have paid for the subscription and I have not recived the code so can you please give me one

Hey! I am trying to get a code for the fortnite series for all of the codes and I cant get any D: can I receive an email?

Thanks

Goddangit i read the new issue faster than they gave the code out so know i gotta email mods

Hey guys I sent a ticket and explained what codes on the issues I didn’t get and I sent pics of my subscription then not even 10 mins later they sent me codes for all 4 right now. Hope this works for everyone

1 Like

I can’t believe it. After reading Comic #2 [on May 4] I was disappointed when I didn’t receive the glider. I waited 2 days before contacting support. Radio silence until 2 hours ago when I finally received an email in return. [did I mention I sent the email out May 6 and didn’t open any more tickets? :rofl: ] The email wasn’t helpful yet, just letting me know that some people have had trouble getting the codes. Trial membership vs paid nonsense as well as a brief rundown on how the codes are normally acquired. Thanks I’ve acquired all the other codes without issue. At least they’ve touched my ticket finally, hopefully my 1 missing code will be sent soon!

Hi,

Below is a run-through of common troubleshooting that has helped a large portion of members solve for their codes not arriving. To start:

• Are you on a free trial for DC Universe Infinite?
  • If no, has payment 100% left your account to pay for the service? (Some banks put a temporary hold on the payment)
  • Have you searched your email inbox for ‘Batman/Fortnite’?
  • Have you waited 24 hours for the code to be delivered?

Here are some steps you can try include:

• Turn off your adblocker and read the comic again.
  • Read the comic in a different browser. (I.e. if you use Chrome, try reading in Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.)
  • (If you received a code that didn’t work) try claiming the code again on a different browser or in an incognito window. If it still doesn’t work, you will need to reach out to Epic’s support team.

If you’ve confirmed and tried all of the above, your next step is to reach out to support for further assistance. You can do so here: yourdcu.com/submit

When reaching out to Customer Support:

• Be sure to specify that you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps. This will help bypass that phase of support.
  • If you already have a ticket submitted, you can keep your place in line by replying to that same e-mail. A new ticket will place you at the back of the line.

Please note that response times may be longer than usual as our support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please be patient and they will be with you as soon as possible!

I read the 3rd zero Point book 154 hours ago and still no code for the 3rd book. I have also submitted a support ticket and I just keep getting the automated message

So I need your help. I have had dc universe infinite for almost 2 weeks now and I read the first comic multiple times and still haven’t received a code. I tried different web browsers I put it on auto play idk what to do anymore.

1 Like

It makes me giggle when people have been struggling to get the first episode’s code for a few hours or couple weeks. I’ve been trying for a month and a half, no joke. They have no problem charging my account every month for my membership, but don’t respond to my ticket, nor have I gotten the first code yet. The other codes have been fine. Just that one, which of course is the most important to my daughter. :roll_eyes: It’s so frustrating.

1 Like

The same thing is happening to me! I have not received one code and I have read the comics the day they came out

1 Like

Hi,

Below is a run-through of common troubleshooting that has helped a large portion of members solve for their codes not arriving. To start:

• If no, has payment 100% left your account to pay for the service? (Some banks put a temporary hold on the payment)

• Read the comic in a different browser. (I.e. if you use Chrome, try reading in Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.)
  • (If you received a code that didn’t work) try claiming the code again on a different browser or in an incognito window. If it still doesn’t work, you will need to reach out to Epic’s support team.

If you’ve confirmed and tried all of the above, your next step is to reach out to support for further assistance. You can do so here: yourdcu.com/submit

• Be sure to specify that you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps. This will help bypass that phase of support.
  • If you already have a ticket submitted, you can keep your place in line by replying to that same e-mail. A new ticket will place you at the back of the line.

Please note that response times may be longer than usual as our support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please be patient and they will be with you as soon as possible!

I have read the comic and have waited a few hours and have not received a code yet I was wondering how I should go about this.

Hey I read all the books and got codes for all except the Harley Quinn skin one please help

1 Like

Fun fact: the Rebirth Harley skin is not going to the item shop.

I read the comic like a week ago and have not gotten the code if you can help that would be great Please and thank you

Hi,

4th comic in and still same issues
Read #4 comic 2 days ago and have not received the code
Emailed customer support like usual (ticket no" provided below)
Hopefully receive code a little quicker than the previous one’s

Hi, I bought the monthley subscribtion ( without free trail ) and I read BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT #1 issue and after 24 hours I didn’t get any code to my email. please help me with that.

thanks.