Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

I have read the comic and have waited a few hours and have not received a code yet I was wondering how I should go about this.

Hey I read all the books and got codes for all except the Harley Quinn skin one please help

1 Like

Fun fact: the Rebirth Harley skin is not going to the item shop.

I read the comic like a week ago and have not gotten the code if you can help that would be great Please and thank you

Hi,

Below is a run-through of common troubleshooting that has helped a large portion of members solve for their codes not arriving. To start:

• Are you on a free trial for DC Universe Infinite?
  • If no, has payment 100% left your account to pay for the service? (Some banks put a temporary hold on the payment)
  • Have you searched your email inbox for ‘Batman/Fortnite’?
  • Have you waited 24 hours for the code to be delivered?

Here are some steps you can try include:

• Turn off your adblocker and read the comic again.
  • Read the comic in a different browser. (I.e. if you use Chrome, try reading in Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.)
  • (If you received a code that didn’t work) try claiming the code again on a different browser or in an incognito window. If it still doesn’t work, you will need to reach out to Epic’s support team.

If you’ve confirmed and tried all of the above, your next step is to reach out to support for further assistance. You can do so here: yourdcu.com/submit

When reaching out to Customer Support:

• Be sure to specify that you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps. This will help bypass that phase of support.
  • If you already have a ticket submitted, you can keep your place in line by replying to that same e-mail. A new ticket will place you at the back of the line.

Please note that response times may be longer than usual as our support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please be patient and they will be with you as soon as possible!

4th comic in and still same issues
Read #4 comic 2 days ago and have not received the code
Emailed customer support like usual (ticket no" provided below)
Hopefully receive code a little quicker than the previous one’s

Hi, I bought the monthley subscribtion ( without free trail ) and I read BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT #1 issue and after 24 hours I didn’t get any code to my email. please help me with that.

thanks.

What a trash service. Can’t wait to cancel this, never look back and NEVER in a million years recommend it. Today is June 6th, I still haven’t got issue #4 code… Over this trash.

Hi,

Below is a run-through of common troubleshooting that has helped a large portion of members solve for their codes not arriving. To start:

• If no, has payment 100% left your account to pay for the service? (Some banks put a temporary hold on the payment)

• Read the comic in a different browser. (I.e. if you use Chrome, try reading in Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.)
  • (If you received a code that didn’t work) try claiming the code again on a different browser or in an incognito window. If it still doesn’t work, you will need to reach out to Epic’s support team.

If you’ve confirmed and tried all of the above, your next step is to reach out to support for further assistance. You can do so here: yourdcu.com/submit

• Be sure to specify that you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps. This will help bypass that phase of support.
  • If you already have a ticket submitted, you can keep your place in line by replying to that same e-mail. A new ticket will place you at the back of the line.

Please note that response times may be longer than usual as our support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please be patient and they will be with you as soon as possible!

1 Like

I did that all but it didn’t work can you help me

i bought the comic and i read it than i waited 24 hours and still didn’t get the code

is anyone else still waiting on the cat woman pickaxe?

1 Like

Hi,

I read the 4th issue 8 days ago and still have not received the code. I submitted a ticket 24 hours after reading it. I received an automated email stating they got my support ticket right after I submitted it. I did not receive any other communication from them for 1 week. Then they sent me a canned response about the code coming back already used or how to upgrade my account. There was no code in the email. I receive another email the next day (today), asking how I would rate my support? Why is this issue still going on? This isn’t the 1st or even the 2nd issue when I could understand having these issues. This just ridiculous.

Hi @tryhere.37911 - If you haven’t received your code, please respond to the message you received yesterday and let the team know that you are still awaiting the code to be sent to your inbox. That will let the team know that you still haven’t received your code and they can further investigate. Please be sure to specify which code you haven’t received when you respond.

Thank you!

Seen what

I am a paid subscriber and I haven’t received any of my codes yet

I have read the 1st issue for the rebirth Harley Quinn multiple times and still haven’t got the code pls I need help thank u

Hi,

Hi, I have read both of the fortnite zero point #1 and #2 comics and still didn’t receive my rebirth harley quinn code or my batman zero wing glider code and I have a paid 1 month membership. I read both of the comics when i had a free trial membership and i got emails saying when i got my paid membership i would get my codes but now i have a paid one and i still didn’t get my codes i’ve tried everything. I also submitted support tickets everyday for 3 days and i still didn’t get a reply back. Please reply to this as soon as you can. Thank you so much.