Every New Comic Added 1/29/19 (750+)

By Tuesday, she means 12:00 EST. Those on western coast are still awake to enjoy them.

So the news article states that Flash 2010 # 1-12 where added but only issues #8-12 are available. There is no mention of Flash 2011 #0-12 but those are available.

Was this just a typo or were the other issues supposed to be included as well?

I see that art for Infinite Crisis is actually for the comics based on the game and not the story arc so I’m wondering could this have just been a mistake like that.

@FlashLegacy, are these the issues you’re looking for? We’re still working on the greater organization system, so I apologize if these were difficult to find.

https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/series/flash-2011/3b7069aa-6113-4bf5-a3cf-0e8198ea0247

If this link doesn’t work/you can’t copy/paste it, try searching for Flash (2011-)

No. I am asking if issues Flash (2010) #1-7 we’re supposed to be included along with #8-12 in that update or was that just a typo. I believe these issues were collected as “The Dastardly Death of the Rogues”.

There was also a run of Flash (2011) #0-12 and an annual that I believe was just added but not in the article’s list. These issues I believe were collected
as “Starting Line”

Sorry if my comments were/are confusing. Thank you for your quick responses.

He new 52 Flash issues have been up for a couple of weeks at least.

Ah thanks. I couldn’t remember which is why I said I believe they were added.

That leaves the original question. Was this just a typo or were those first 7 issues supposed to be in the update?

Hopefully in one of these future updates we will be able to mark comics as read which should help to reduce some of these Mix-Ups as well.

@FlashLegacy, I’ll roll up my sleeves and dig in to this question with the powers that be. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

I must be dreaming…so every Tuesday new comics will be delivered virtually into my virtual library!

2 Likes

@FlashLegacy, that was a typo in the original article, and has been updated. I have submitted the request for issues #1-#7, so stay tuned!

2 Likes

I’m happy as peas in a pod to see “Who is Wonder Woman?” from the WW ongoing that began in 2006 here. I hope the annual (#1) that wraps up that tale pops up next week.

So many awesome books this week! I feel like Wile E. Coyote at a roadrunner buffet…an overflowing wealth of wonderment that is so tasty!

Thanks DCU :wink:

5 Likes

Put all the green arrow comics on the service

2 Likes

@Applejack Thank you for the quick responses. The speed at which you guys have been addressing the community’s concerns and the improvements to the service and app are very encouraging to it’s future prospects.

3 Likes

DCU is really stepping their game up. Thank you.

2 Likes

@flashlegacy Flash (2011) was added 2 weeks ago. That’s why its not there.

Also Applejack can we please get teen Titans Rebirth #15 from supersons of tomorrow. We have enough every other issue of SuperSons of tomorrow. It’s a weird omission.

4 Likes

@sam the Green arrow stuff is all really good that’s available. Arrow CW, new 52, rebirth, longbow hunters, year one. Read thise

2 Likes

Love that they got some of The Spectre (1992) series

1 Like

Also @jewell I agree completely

1 Like

I was here nearly from the start. This app has came a long way in a short time

3 Likes

It really has!

1 Like

Hey, is there any kind of additional charge for downloading comics? Been using the platform on my phone and have to download to read each issue.

1 Like