Every New Comic Added 1/29/19 (750+)

Great new stuff

Yep did you see all this, great comics delivery. DCU!
And also the appearance of Supergirl finally in here, it was so wierd she wasn’t here before.
Hank Henshaw is the main villain of the beginning, fantastic!

Now what’ll make this absolutely icing on the cake is if every month one new issue of each of the rebirth runs the shows up and then when appropriate some of the newer series like Sideways start appearing on here slowly as well over the year!

so good to see Gotham Central arrive as well as more Injustice

Let’s also take with a grain of salt, there might be some adjustments before this is over like before. Hopefully everything we’re seeing will still be here in a week.

2 Likes

I am really excited for the 1992 Spectre run. Not sure if this was added last night as well but I just noticed it.

But def agree ever since the recognition by DC that the comics area was not where they wanted it they have really made it phenomenal. The service actually has me going back to my FLCS again!!

1 Like

So awesome, thanks DC. And great job Nathan.

1 Like

Nathan, Nathan, Nathan!!!

@gregor yes it I new

@don-el stop flattering me…

Wow! What a good fella you are Nathan. Thank you for these lists. And a big thank you to the DCU

Oh man! Ask and you shall receive, they put “Gotham Central” up here!

1 Like

Thanks @issacBrown I’ve been doing this for a while so its nice to be recognized

1 Like

Not complete but here’s a few you missed:

Batman (1940) #676-#693
Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman: Trinity #1-#3
Booster Gold #13-#19
Catwoman (1993) #8-#11
Detective Comics #871-#881
Green Arrow (2001) #16-#21
Green Arrow (2011) #1- #16
Harley Quinn (2013) #0, #4-#25
Nightwing (1996) #13 - #39
Starman (1994) #39-#60
Suicide Squad (2011) #1 - #13
Superman (1987) #204 - #215
Superman For All Seasons #1 - #4
Superman / Batman #14-#26
The Authority #25-#26
The Brave and the Bold #74 - #91
The Flash #75 - #106, #164-#176, #201 - #213
Wonder Woman (1987) #211 -#217

2 Likes

FINALLY

3 Likes

You can find the article highlighting the changes here:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/whats-new-dc-universe-reign-supermen-more-than-1000-new-comics/

2 Likes

@Nathan.Payson, the For Tomorrow arc of Superman is essentially about Superman having a crisis of faith in himself after alot of people disappear from Metropolis (including Lois) and his subsequent efforts to find them.

It was Jim Lee’s follow-up to Hush and its an underrated gem. Written by Brian Azzarello with gorgeous art by Lee and a great throwdown between Superman and General Zod plus a relocation of the Fortress of Solitude, it’s a solid read.

2 Likes

This update is great. Obviously it would be nice to have all the comics, but this gives me enough to read for a pretty long time. I would like to have Blackest Night up since we have the full green lantern and green lantern corps, and those kind of tie in together. Also Brightest Day would be nice to have, but there is definitely enough on here right now.

1 Like

Good job DC! Thank you for the great improvements.

2 Likes

Don’t forget folks, we’re adding new comics to the service every week. If you don’t see your absolute most coveted titles this week, stay tuned every Tuesday :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yay! Gotham Central! I was just saying a few weeks ago that it should be added because of the last season of Gotham just starting.

2 Likes