You’re in an Escape Room. You get 5 DC characters to assist you. Mister Miracle is not available. Who do u bring?
I’ ll stay out of it…
Been a long time since I’ve created one. But, how do u get rid of the rules underneath. When I type, it’s off screen. I can’t see what I’m typing? Can’t delete the rules? Apologies…guess it’s changed?
I edited out the rules for you! Not sure how those got there if you didn’t add them, but no biggie.
- Raven (can teleport us out).
- Doctor Fate (can use magic to get us out).
- Hawkgirl (can use her mace to break us out).
- Superman (can use his strength to break us out / X-ray vision to help figure the way out).
- Batman (if all else fails, he’ll figure the way out for us peasants).
oh Batman reasoning Is awesome. Ty so much @Shayera.Hol !!! So appreciative!!
Giovanni Zatara (master escape artist)
Big Barda (I’m pretty sure she picked up some tips from Scott Free)
Matter Eater-Lad (can eat his way out of any situation)
Mister Mxyzptlk (He can turn the room into a paradise you would never want to escape from)
5th Dimension loophole. Should’ve banned that too lol…good thinking.
- Sean Noonan
- Martian Manhunter
- Spectre (Jim Corrigan)
Peek-a-Boo… Nice. Stop escaping so easily lol.
Yep. Should’ve banned teleporters & 5th Dimension too…
And all escape artists…
I was gonna pick Houdini, but I wasn’t sure if his character is in DC canon
Me neither @HubCityQuestion we need DC facts…lol. I know you’re busy. Ty again for the incredible write up on ask the question!!! Amazing!!
My other son
My other other son.
I was originally thinking hey that’s out of the box & nice to say. Then I was like wait…he doesn’t have 3 sons & a daughter. Not non-fictional at least. I hope….? Awww quit making me do math lol. I barely got thru all that in college.
John Henry Irons
Hmmm… so if I take on the afterthought rules of no teleporters or 5th Dimensional beings …
- Fifty-Sue ought to be all I need.
- Batgirl can handle any escape room puzzles if they want to do it the pedestrian way. And help to keep Sue on task.
- Henry Fyff because he needs to get out of the house and socialize more often.
- Ditto for Burden. Can also provide muscle if anything needs to be brute forced.
- And how about Jimmy Olsen to take some awesome photos of the gang both during and while celebrating afterwards?
Oh, Tiffany Fox should tag along so Sue doesn’t feel like the only kid and do something stupid. Maybe Aiden Day as well. Kid needs some positive role models. But no assisting, of course. (Like anyone needs to assist.)
1.) The Batman of Earth-66. If he can escape from an electric chair connected to a slot machine, he can escape from anything.
2.) Supergirl. Just in case the best solutions involve punching through walls. Clark might consider this cheating, but I’m betting Kara will be a little more flexible on this point.
3.) Shazam. Having the Wisdom of Solomon along for the ride couldn’t hurt. Just saying.
4.) Plastic Man. Never underestimate the power of lateral thinking. Plus, the idea of staying in a confined space with him for any longer than necessary will motivate the rest of the team.
5.) John Constantine. A tricky fellow if there ever was one.