Escape Room

Plastic Man…imho is OP underrated. He even ended a world being destroyed in that egg shape deal…lol.

2 Likes

I am very close to my kids.

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

1.Barbara Gordon
2. Katana
3. Felicity Smoak
4. Agent Emilia Harcourt
5. Crazy Jane

Screw it, keep the door locked :joy::joy:

2 Likes

:joy: Crazy Jane is a solid choice. How many personalities???Doesn’t matter. Their enough!!! Silver Tongue alone would do the trick.

2 Likes

I may have misunderstood the assignment. I thought the helpers would be in the room with me lol

2 Likes

Oh they are. I was just complimenting u on your choices. Sorry for the misunderstanding…?

3 Likes
  1. Flash - He can vibrate us through the walls.
  2. Batman - He studied escape skills with Giovanni Zatara and is know for his lock pick skills. He also has a mind that is used to thinking 10 steps ahead.
  3. Green Arrow - He’s fun to hand around with and if we’re there too long he can make chili for us all.
  4. The Warlord - He can use his .44 AutoMag to blast the lock on the door to allow us to escape. He is also master strategist so he would be there with Batman to help figure a way out.
  5. Supergirl - If all else fails she can smash her way out. Also, she is so fun and bubbly that the time would fly by during our confinement.
2 Likes

:+1:!!!

2 Likes
  • Supes for all his powers (super strength, x-ray vision, telescopic vision, super hearing, etc).
  • Plastic-Man to squeeze through anything and lighten up the mood.
  • Batman for his brilliant mind and utility belt.
  • Firestorm for his transmutation abilities, and that head can come in handy in dark situations.
  • Cyborg to deal with any electronic stuffs and blow ■■■■ up with his arm canon.

Man I didn’t include any ladies :thinking:

Sub Supergirl for Superman and it’s still pretty much the same team :grin:.

2 Likes

Cyborg nice. Motherbox is now in play.

2 Likes

:bulb:

1. Sean Noonan Metamorpho!
  2. Peek-A-Boo
  3. Vibe
  4. Martian Manhunter
  5. Spectre (Jim Corrigan)
2 Likes

Shoot… forgot about his boom tubes!

2 Likes

Same diff…? You still had it…

1 Like

Superman would be my main pick with Stargirl, but in a fair way I’d use Batman, mostly for his Detective skills.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

So I find the way, Clark punches through, and Star lights the way and charges Clark.

3 Likes

I’m gonna play by these rules.

Superboy-Prime (maybe the best wall puncher in the universe)
Tim Drake
Mister Terrific
Plastic Man
Barry/Wally/Bart (anyone Speed Force)

4 Likes

Jason Todd (obviously)

And uh… I guess various members of the Batfamily. I imagine they know how to break out of places very easily.

4 Likes

I need to strengthen up my Escape Room lol. Everyone’s getting out too easily. Needed more cannot’s…

3 Likes

You made more cannot’s. Robin removed them.

3 Likes