Dream DC Film

If you could have one film about a DC hero, villain, or group, which would it be?

11 Likes

Mister Miracle! Although since we’re getting a New Gods movie soon I guess my dream is coming true😄

5 Likes

Mine would have to be Batman: Under the Red Hood in live-action with Affleck.

7 Likes

A Blue Beetle movie would be amazing, let alone a trilogy. Blue Beetle could be DC’s answer to Spider-Man but they might want to make the Booster Gold/Blue Beetle one first.

3 Likes

Static & Vixen🙏

1 Like

Blackhawk

A live action Flashpoint film would be incredible.

3 Likes

Martian manhunter Film or Green arrow two underrated characters who could be interesting on the big screen

2 Likes

ajbrown330, you’ve probably heard the good news already, but Steven Spielberg has you covered for the ‘Blackhawk’ movie :slight_smile:
I personally would like to see Peter Jackson produce a live action Flash film that gets shot in high frame rate (48 frames or more, per second) - speed streaks have served previous adaptations of The Flash pretty well thus far, but raising the bar on the production values would really help to convey the full scope and grandeur of the way that The Flash perceives his world. A high frame rate Flash movie might even be able to get away with shooting all of the non-Speed Force scenes at traditional film speed and then splicing in the high frame rate sequences for all of the action scenes.

A Blue Beetle film would be so cool.

1 Like

I would love to see them make a live action Red Hood film. The animated film is one of my all time favorites, hoping that they would adapt it to a live action crew in the future.

Blackest Night or Infinite Crisis

4 Likes

Dark Knights metal!! I would love to see that movie!!

Blue Devil

1 Like

The Rogues, be fun to see a movie on these guys, be fun, full of action, as well as some awkward quips from The Trickster.

Batman Knightfall or Under the Red Hood

Live action: A Non Flashpoint based Flash movie.
Animated: The Return of Barry Allen with Michael Rosenbaum playing Wally West

2 Likes

Booster Gold live action movie. Or an animated JLI movie

1 Like

A big-budget Blue and Gold film! Booster Gold and Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) ripping it up throughout space and time in the DCEU.

1 Like

The Spectre (based on Ostrander’s run) The Longbow Hunters (with a Green Arrow in his 40s).

3 Likes