Dream DC Film

Definitely would love to see a film based on Static, could have the same appeal to young fans new to the character that Spidey but is also mainstream enough coming off the TV series 15 years ago to have a generation of adults that grew up familiar with him.

live action: The Dark Knight
Animated: flashpoint paradox
What hope dc does in the future: flash the human race

Green Lantern cop film in the vein of Training Day with Hal and Sinestro.

1 Like

You would think that with the years worth of success from the Teen Titans franchise, that a live action TT movie would have been made. Instead of a low budget show. But nope, my dreams will probably never be reality😞

Kingdom Come

1 Like

Green Arrow would be awesome

2 Likes

Kingdom Come for me too. Something with Darkseid and Apokolypse. Cyborg.

3 Likes

MOS2 with Cavill starring and producing, with a good director at the helm. Possibly a trilogy, with Metallo in the 1st, Bizzaro in the 2nd, and Darkseid in the third, with Brainiac being the one pulling the strings and making appearances throughout the trilogy.

7 Likes

Justice League Dark done properly with a writer/director like Guillermo del Toro. Constantine, Deadman, Jason Blood aka Etrigan, Madame Xanadu, and Zatanna. Make the story very dark and sinister. Make the characters already established as team mates, etc… give itdepth, heart, emotion and make it spooky.

1 Like

I would love to see a Lobo or Booster Gold but I would also love to a New Gods/Apocalypse movie

1 Like

I love to see some of these suggestions in live action. I really want a Justice League Dark live action movie. and i know we’ve had a fair amount of Injustice stuff but a live action movie of that whole story line would be super cool. a movie about Zatanna would be pretty neat too, i dont think we get to look into the magic side of things that much in superhero movies and shes a great introducion to that imo. a Harley and Ivy movie would be really cool too or even just another Justice League movie [but this time they fight Starro and its directed by Patty Jenkins]

I would have loved to have seen a Superman movie based on “Whatever Happened To The Man Of Tomorrow?” To me it doesn’t get any better than that.

3 Likes

Batman Beyond. I would like it to be set in the Burton universe with Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne. Also all of the movies Schumacher did never happened. Especially Batman and Robin. I ABSOLUTELY hate that movie. Batman forever was just ok. I don’t care if it exists or not.

All-Star Squadron hands down.

2 Likes

Batman Beyond

Superman unchained

Death of the Family for sure.

Batman Beyond hands down.

Cyborg save blue beetle from the reach then discovers dark side and says that need more league members

1 Like

The New Gods

2 Likes