Drawings - Can Share Yours As Well

All three vigilantes- the ghost of Adrian chase, Dorian chase, and Donald Fairbanks from prime earth.

4 Likes

Wonder Woman - I’m proud of the way this one turned out, just feel a little bit more could be put into the torso area. But everything else looks great one of the better ones I have done so far. :slight_smile::slight_smile::blush::blush:

6 Likes

Birds of Prey Harley Quinn​:gem:

10 Likes

@lovely_lottie your Harley Quinn drawings are amazing really great work. I really liked the first one and this one. I love the animated style for birds of prey version. Really good job. :blush::blush::+1:

1 Like

Joker, Harley Quinn # 2 and penguin. Got to say I am really impressed with how my 2nd Harley Quinn went compared to the first. While the first was okay the limbs, chest and face area could have been done a bit better. My first Harley Quinn did have extra things in the background which added to the personality like the hyena which I thought was great but the hyena looked a bit better than the Harley Quinn. This one appears to be more of what Harley Quinn should be. But the lipstick could have been less applied but overall pleased with the turnout. The joker I felt could have had a leg extension but its fine. Generally pleased with how it fits together. I would make no further adjustments to penguin I think it fits nicely.

6 Likes

Pozhar, firestorm #2, and firehawk
I definitely feel like this firestorm is way better in terms of physical structure than the last one- less beefy, the arms and legs are just about right and the :fire: on his head looks more fire and less like hair. My firehawk feathers look like they could use touch up but overall I think it is nicely done. And pozhar fits with what I want him to look.

5 Likes

@Nok Looks so good! Especially Penguin! :penguin:

2 Likes

@Lovely_lottie thanks I put a lot of effort into my drawings this is much appreciated. Now working on getting the rest of batmans rogues gallery in and other DC hero and villains so stay tuned. :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Bane, lady shiva, and calendar man

4 Likes

Brother Blood, trogaar, and red x

4 Likes

@lovely_lottie
I love the coloring of your picture. Nice pose too. Very well done.

@Nok
Wow. You drew a lot of characters. Nice drawings.

2 Likes

@JQuinzelle thanks​:slight_smile::+1:. anytime I have an idea for a new character I always make sure to make time to draw them out. Please stay tuned for more characters and you are more than welcome to share yours as well if you want.

2 Likes

@Nok
Looking forward to more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some of my best work so far. Pretty proud of the way this one turned out. Renegade Hal Jordan, B’dg, Alan scott, and his daughter Jade.

6 Likes

Those look awesome, Nok.

3 Likes

Thanks​:+1: I put a lot of effort into it. I’m a big fan of anything green lantern related so I wanted to make sure it fit right.

2 Likes

It’s pretty hard to get a self portrait right. :+1:

3 Likes

Blue lantern corps- saint walker, brother warth, sister sercy, and ganthet- “All Will Be Well”

7 Likes

Aside from the shading on Iroque I think this is an awesome picture of indigo tribe- “Nok lek lek fommorrow sur”- Iroque/indigo 1, munk, kreaven, and natromo

6 Likes

Star sapphires - queen Aga’po, carol ferris, dela pharon, and miri riam- “Love burns bright”

7 Likes