Drawings - Can Share Yours As Well

I did some more artwork guys. I’m going to share most of what I’ve done so far. And, If you’d like to share some of your artwork, please post below :ok_hand::blush: First drawing is raven or Rachel Roth from Teen Titans:

25 Likes

Monsieur Mallah and the Brain

14 Likes

Doomsday

15 Likes

Harley Quinn

14 Likes

Ambush Bug

14 Likes

Thanks for sharing these with us, awesome job!!

6 Likes

Raven! :heart_eyes:
Mallah and the Brain! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Ambush Bug and Cheeks! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Queen Bee- Zazzala

8 Likes

Klarion the Witch Boy and Teekl

10 Likes

Firestorm- Ronnie Raymond and Martin stein and Jason Rusch as part of his consciousness.

10 Likes

Agent Orange (Larfleeze) and glomulus

9 Likes

Awesome

3 Likes

All your pictures are really cool @Nok, good work.

3 Likes

I just want to say thanks to everyone who commented, who are commenting, and didn’t comment but showed support, and this community for your generosity and kindness. I really appreciate it. You guys inspire me. And I look forward to seeing some of your guys drawings as well for those who would like to share.

5 Likes

Nice drawing, I’m alway saying I wish I could draw like that, but then you artist’s paintings wouldn’t be special anymore!

3 Likes

Cool drawings keep up the great work.

3 Likes

Your art is so cute, @Nok! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

18 Likes

That’s an amazing Harley Quinn picture @lovely_lottie reminds me a lot of the animated Harley Quinn from the new tv series very well done thanks for sharing. :+1::+1::+1::blush:

5 Likes

![image|375x500](upload://7vCpL4nDDVt5PHPXi0MaGB91YSF.jpe[image|375x500](upload://aTULD1dyfpA1PIkmjkCvvmhrG9v.jpeg

11 Likes